Getting. Trashed

Have you ever found yourself just looking at something and saying hey that would make a great airgun Target whether it be a piece of trash something on the side of the road something in your neighbor's backyard I got a whole basket full of stuff that I picked up along the way to make little targets anything anything to have some fun I have a brother-in-law who's mother-in-law likes to do estate .sales she brings me home all the spoons and all the heavy cast-iron pans I take the spoons and in rap the spoon handle around a piece of threaded rod and hang the rod like a spicket over a fire and shoot at the targets all day long the heavy cast-iron pans make great gongs and last forever so the next time you're about to throw something in the trash ask yourself is this something I can use for an airguntarget one item I especially like is animal crackers just think after you shoot them the birds will come and pick them up 

Everything IS a potential target! Just watch out because your spouse might not want their things with dents and holes in them! They also frown on placing holes for hanging pictures by using an airgun projectile to make a starter hole for a picture hook. That nasty little Geico Geko I used to hate when it would fall out of a magazine or catalog has now become one of my favorite targets! :p

Thurmond

My favorite for a long time now has been ice. You can make it in big or small cubes, cylinders, balls, whatever shape you can find in a silicone ice tray. It is very satisfying to shoot as it make a very audible popping sound, and if big enough with enough juice will sound like shattering glass a bit too. Of course the best part, no clean up required. You can also tell your wife that you've been watering the plants out back as well :)

Oh Lord, you got me started....

Everyone knows about those exploding target mixes you buy at gun stores. Unless you have a REALLY powerful airgun, they're a waste of time. But there is one thing you can buy, even from Walmart, is Party Snaps.

They're really cheap, as $25 buys you a heck of a lot of boxes with about 50 snaps per box. They're usually just thrown on the pavement, and they make a pop. Not too loud, but kids like them. If you empty the contents out on a clean sheet of paper, you end up with a good teaspoon full. You just pout the mess out in a pile, and cover the pile with one of those stick on target dots also from Walmart. So constructed, even a BB gun will set the mess off! And you just might be surprised at how loud the report is!

Never give a shooter a stale box of cookies and a glue gun. ;)
a61fcda5b9f5d6965925a7a67123a58e.jpg

I like those small potatoes. Throw them out on the ground at distance and practice off hand. They make a sastisfying sound like a squirrels head shot. Really!
Also grapes, ice,small tomatoes, boxes with honey and other sweet smell smeared on them, Lie in wait for the flys and other little bugs to land on it...

And of course my gong and field targets.......