Getting the Wildcat .25 Set-up for Squirrel Hunting

Decided to post this in the hunting area even though it just shows me shooting targets. This is because I am trying out the H&N Hunter Extreme pellet for hunting accuracy. I have shot this pellet brand in my .22 cal rifles and for a hollow point pellet it has held up well for accuracy. Where I hunt the squirrels they can be on the move quite often so I wanted a hollow point pellet for taking body shots too when a head shot is not available. I have shot different dome pellets that can beat the Hunter Extreme for accuracy but in this video you will see they are accurate enough for me for hunting. I am also using my new scope the Athlon BTR 4-14x44 in the first focal plane. I really like the clarity of this scope and the mil turrets and reticle. It is very nice to be able to zoom in whatever the most suitable magnification and not worry about having the mil spacing change. Since I set up this scope I have gone squirrel hunting three times and the hunting has be tuff. I have only managed to shoot three squirrels, two at 37 yards and fifty yards with body shots and they were dead by the time I walked up to them. The other was a head shot at 58 yards. So far no run offs and the .25 cal sure hits with a loud pop compared to my .22 caliber. Bill