Getting ready for Thursday.

Well it sounds like a huge success Augie! I wish I could have been there. I’m betting he’ll be thinking about those aspirin tablets vaporizing, and how to come up with a pcp rifle. Can you imagine how it would have been if it was you who got to show up and shoot a perfectly set up Impact as the first pcp you ever shot? Wow, what a day that would have been. Your friend is a lucky guy. Nice going!

I was starting to question the guns ability. Just to make things real I even set up my poor man’s wind flag ribbon tape attached to my hand truck. After a few aspirins powdered I regained the faith of the guns accuracy. 

I found that if my son(whose a good shot anyway with either eye- I wish he’d get into pcp’s!) or my buddy went 5 shots without a hit, I’d have to check to make sure they weren’t canting and kept reminding them about that level on the scope. Then the aspirins continued to vaporize after the correction

Back on my son- that goofball is a typ 26 year old all into AR’s and glocks. I keep trying to coax him into pcp’s and we go target shooting at events but he shows no interest. A long time ago I had my Beeman R10 springer in 177 cal and him and another buddy were competitively trying to shoot into a corona bottle that I threw out on the lawn. At 30 yards the bottle was on its side, and the goal was to shoot thru the bottle w/o hitting the rim of the mouth piece. My son was able to do it either left or right handed, and did it 5 times. 

His passion is duck hunting. He takes friends out and does a lot of the calling for them while they shoot-

8B8AA8E7-CCF8-4C6F-B14A-DF98C7BFA22B.1648066682.jpeg