• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Getting out of the Airgun discipline.

I would like to know if there is anybody/place that would buy my entire air gun collection, it's not large or fancy, last inventory I believe was 35 rifles and handguns, but I don't have the time, energy or patience or sell them one by one.

I have suffered an illness and lost my wife and have little interest in the shooting sports.

I live in So Cal and do not know of any air gun shops anywhere in So Cal.

It would have to be picked up in person as shipping would be prohibited. 

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

I would like to know if there is anybody/place that would buy my entire air gun collection, it's not large or fancy, last inventory I believe was 35 rifles and handguns, but I don't have the time, energy or patience or sell them one by one.

I have suffered an illness and lost my wife and have little interest in the shooting sports.

I live in So Cal and do not know of any air gun shops anywhere in So Cal.

It would have to be picked up in person as shipping would be prohibited. 

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

I can't help you on where to sell, but I am sorry for the loss of your wife. I wish you well on recovery from your illness. 

Regards,

Dave

I sure wish this was not happening to you but this is a situation I and friends have had to deal with in the past and currently here on the east coast.

The first thing you need to do is to create an accurate inventory of what you have , the condition, and what you want to get. Unfortunately you will never get what your stuff is worth. Not what any of us want to hear but true. Try to get your list distributed locally and go from there. If you sell everything together you will really not get as much.

I/we have had several collections to sell and currently working toward a third and much larger one. It takes a lot of effort and time.

I really wish I could give you better advice. Good luck.

Rick Bassett