Getting Brocock AG parts from the UK ?? Why so hard?

There are companies in England that carry English Air Gun parts that do ship to the USA.

It took about 4-6 weeks to get here=CA.

Order from the Czech Republic took about 6-7 weeks,

China 2months; Though I had an order get to my door in 5days...5days!! from China..DSL all the way...

When I google air gun parts some English companies are listed and they do ship to the USA.

There are companies in England that carry English Air Gun parts that do ship to the USA.

China 2months; Though I had an order get to my door in 5days...5days!! from China..DSL all the way...

When I google air gun parts some English companies are listed and they do ship to the USA.

China is across the Pacific Ocean. California is on the other side of the Pacific Ocean. It makes sense for you to receive items from there arriving in San Francisco/Oakland or Los Angeles/Long Beach ports or airports before customers in other states or regions. The UK is in the Atlantic Ocean. Goods are likely shipped to and arrive in NY/NJ (air or sea) or Altanta (air), and maybe Florida or New Orleans (I don’t know all of the eastern ports). From these points are transported to regional distribution centers via or for ground transportation (truck and/or train) to their destinations. Factor in how slow transport has been for domestic shipping these days and some of the longer transit times make sense. When items that arrive swiftly from other European countries and companies I assume they arrive via air through a network with regular traffic between the points of origin and destinations, but I honestly don’t know. 

Anyone know an avenue for getting parts that are not available here in the US but that are available from the UK?

I found a supplier in the UK for some magazines, but they don't offer US shipping so they can't / won't sell them to me. Anyone found a way to deal with this?

Thanks in advance!
-Jimmy

I wish I knew the answer. I suspect part of the reason may be to create a dependence by limiting access to goods. Availability also affects a product’s value, another factor that that affects pricing or can be used to justify it. I have no sold proof, it’s mere speculation. 

Agreed... and yeah I have a number of CARM mags for my other rifles, but he doesn't make this one sadly.

While I absolutely LOVE the rifle, there a few of these nuances that are quite annoying, specially given today's global market economy.

Gratefully, some kind AG enthusiast from the UK may have a solution; we're checking into that now. Thank heavens for the AGN!! 

Anything with an oversight by Daystate is a CF .. always has been ..