• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Georgia Airguns getting it done

I have three crickets; my 1st one was a used .25 (original) which I got in trade. It was most definitely a project gun... I also have a cricket II and cricket II tactical. The cricket II came from Charlie and Georgia Airguns and I can definitely say that the preparations he does to the gun is 100% worth it! (y)
Great write up, glad I took the time to read it!

Whenever I brag on either of those rifles, make it a point to specify they're not just Crickets, but Georgia Airguns, Charlie Frear-tuned Crickets.
Not to say they're no good from the factory (never owned one straight from KG)- the basic design & materials must be sound, or expert tuners wouldn't waste their time with them.
Know there are other tuners who can make them sing as well (Derrick Wall & Ernest Rowe for sure, maybe others), but not sure any of them sell or tune as a service these days.

Worth noting that Charlie's expertise & service doesn't cost you a bit extra vs buying one bone stock.

Reactions: maxtrouble
Have purchased two rifles from Charlie Frear at Georgia airguns this year. Both products & service have been nothing short of first class. Just about impossible to go wrong when you buy good products from great people.
I have bought only one gun from Charlie and yes, fantastic purchase.

Reactions: wolfmangreg