• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

General topics

II have been want to ask these questions for a while so today I will ask.
Some time ago I saw where some fellow had made some 3d printed pellet containers wit a screw on top. I thought he was selling them but I can;t find any info on them.
Some pellets come in tins with slip off lids and picking 500 pellets out of leaves and dead grass is not a way to spend range time.

Benjamen 392 has come into my plans for the future. I would like a used wood stock model. What should I pay for one if I find it.
I just found a Sheridan and find that I really enjoy shooting it. The benjimen would be close to it and the ammo is easy to get.
Thanks.

Reactions: Treefrog
after a day in your pocket they arent all mangled?
No. If anything there cleaner .lol ..

Ya look at all the forums and the ideas then try some out, but i dont need a whole tin in the field so i just grab whatever amount put in my left front pants pocket then reach in pinch one out as needed to reload . Aint got to fiddle with a lid or nothing just grab one like a coin or pocket knife. And quickly vs another way.

It's just a what i find works out best for me thing. But you know everyone got there thing they find best.

I like to use small pieces of the foam Pyramyd Air packs their pellets in. First, I fillet the stuff to an appropriate thickness. Then I pierce the foam with a pencil. Here is a 10 shot foam pellet holder I use when hunting with my Benji 397. I fill a few of these and carry them in my cargo pants.
IMG_9221.jpg

Reactions: iAMzehTOASTY1
I print my own, sized for the .177 cal JSB slip-fit lid tins. They're a little bulky and as you empty the tin, the pellets rattle around, making noise and damaging skirts. When hunting with a magazine fed gun, I just bring extra loaded mags with me. For my single shots, I use the foam idea. But when I'm plinking in the back yard, these are perfect for carrying multiple open tins outside. I use different colored lids so I know what each one is without opening the container.

Reactions: iAMzehTOASTY1
Gamo use to have a nice built pouch . Then stopped making them. (??)

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B007HNDT9W/ref=cm_cr_arp_mb_bdcrb_top?ie=UTF8

Looks like crosman had picked it up

Bit goes back to one hand operation not zippers , lids, Velcro, snaps...

I break the barrel, reach in my pocket , pinch 1 pellet , load, and shoot. That little bit of time can be a maimed critter getting away or quicker reshoot .

Idk...

Gamo use to have a nice built pouch . Then stopped making them. (??)

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B007HNDT9W/ref=cm_cr_arp_mb_bdcrb_top?ie=UTF8

Looks like crosman had picked it up

Bit goes back to one hand operation not zippers , lids, Velcro, snaps...

I break the barrel, reach in my pocket , pinch 1 pellet , load, and shoot. That little bit of time can be a maimed critter getting away or quicker reshoot .

Idk...
Have you tried pellet pens? I love them for break barrel when it's cold

Thamks for the replies. I make all kinds of things to serve my needs. I liked the idea of putting the full tin in to a tight fitting container an screwing the lid on.
Treefrog,I was registered over at GTA but now my sign don't work. I tried to contact admin to delete my account so I can rerigister. So far no luck. Can;t read the adds.

Thamks for the replies. I make all kinds of things to serve my needs. I liked the idea of putting the full tin in to a tight fitting container an screwing the lid on.
Treefrog,I was registered over at GTA but now my sign don't work. I tried to contact admin to delete my account so I can rerigister. So far no luck. Can;t read the adds.
Ya, im a use to gta . That place got kinda " funny". I just eased away.

If you just want screw lid just go buy cheap cphp 500 count tin of pellets . Then shoot them up and reuse the tins.

Sig's 500count tins got a pad in them and screw tops.

AoA sells screw lid aftermarket tins .

Google pellet pouch and containers and use image's you can look over a lot of things and ideas