• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

General PCP questions

Why don't you tell us about each of the guns you own in detail what speed they shoot and how many shots per fill and what kind of accuracy with what specific ammo and take pictures of the purchase receipts and post them here with dates of purchase? How much warranty is left on each of the guns and reason for selling your personal private collection?

Why don't you tell us about each of the guns you own in detail what speed they shoot and how many shots per fill and what kind of accuracy with what specific ammo and take pictures of the purchase receipts and post them here with dates of purchase? How much warranty is left on each of the guns and reason for selling your personal private collection?

Crickets ? LoL

Let's be honest and real here, we all know the majority of lower end, affordable or entry level air guns are imported and mostly from China. China can produce decent quality products, but consistency in quality control is not good. Dynamic Air Rifle, Air Venturi and a dozen others are likely getting their products from 1 or 2 actual manufacturers. It's the mass production of them that makes them so low cost. One example I can cite is the Air Venturi Avenger that I bought and the Umarex Origin, if you look closely you can see the same mold markings!
av.1607319411.jpg
uo.1607319419.jpg

They are identical in many respects with differences based on the features (regulator, stock, etc) each company wanted for their product. I proceed on the assumption there's a 25% chance I will get a dud when buying a Chinese made product. Of course I am also confident I can return it for a replacement that will not be faulty. I don't have a problem with that because I have bought high-end top dollar products that also were faulty and needed to be returned. I keep hearing how the plastic on the gun is "cheap", o.k. tell me where did would cut costs. In the thread I provided above people were sharing the problems they had with higher end air guns as well. I think all these air guns are great values and can provide their owners with unlimited amount of fun and enjoyment.

I bought this air rifle to send it outside the United States
But unfortunately I was informed that this is not possible
And now all my guns are in warehouse in Miami
So I have to sell them all at a 20 to 30 percent discount
They are all new and unused
All of them have been purchased from reputable sites this year
And they have a warranty

There has been a lot of scamming going on here, and that is why ODoyle Was saying that. Some people are even Copying pictures of real sellers air guns and trying to scam people. After somebody has been scammed several times they are very careful about anybody that they don’t know. That’s all. If ODoyle Did have some air guns for sale,Yes he would give all that information that he stated especially if the buyer requested it.