• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Kalibrgun General maintenance ? Kaliber cricket II

Normal care as you would most anything.
Keep it clean, dry and safe.

Keep the air cylinder with enough air pressure, over the regulator pressure, normally about 120 bar. Clean the barrel. Clean the stock and the rest of the gun of any garbage. Don't use any acidic cleaners or other damaging cleaners (like Brakleen).

As far as oil...just like your car engine, trans., rear axle...anything that moves !
The trigger mechanism should have a drop of oil on everything that rotates, slides or otherwise rubs in another part. I use Lucas Gun oil (red stuff) on all of my guns. A small bottle isn't expensive. Have for 4+ years, with no ill effects.

Mike

I've got a kaliber cricket II tactical, I bought new. It does not get shot alot. And iam wondering what kind of general maintance I should be doing, oil ( and where), grease or what ever else ? Thanks.
There is not much to do to that gun. The one I had for the few months that I had it, ran perfectly. Shot several thousand rounds through it. No problems never had to clean the barrel either.