• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

AEA Gen 1 Terminator leak

So I was shooting my Gen 1 Terminator the other day... It was working fine, then after a couple mags something failed and the air tank almost flew right off the gun. I unscrewed the valve from the air tank and the tiny o-ring was sitting sideways, I reset it and tightened the screw. I put everything back together but it won't take any air, it's still leaking from the flat head screw next to the trigger port. The o-ring for the flat head had a knick in it, I replaced it with the closest sized I had but the leak persists. Does anyone know the size of the o-ring by chance? Or any ideas if it's something else? I checked the valve pin and that still looks good.

PXL_20231119_213824430.MP.jpg

There is a check valve between the screw and the fill port hole. Mine did that once and I was able to clean it. You have to drain all air and pull front tank. Access is through the hole where the tank goes. My gun has a gauge where your screwdriver is pointing. The guage seats against a hard white plastic disc with a small hole in it. Seeing the backside of that screw would help decide if an oring would work. But if it is leaking out of the screw a hard oring may be needed.

Last edited: