• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Gauntlet .25 for $266 at Gun Dock

152103-896417.jpg
https://store.thegundock.com/product/umarex-gauntlet-pcp-.25-cal#product_detail

Saw this, I look thru them from time to time. Have ordered from them before . This is less than I paid for mine two years ago. Just thought I would pass the info along. 

Blankshot17,

Beats price I paid, for a First Generation .25, last April, $310. free ship, no tax. Pyramyd Air, Amazon and eBay are priced from $325-335, free ship, pre-tax. Looks like Gun Dock, with shipping, is $275, pre-tax. Seems like a good deal, but I'd recommend reading all 2021 reviews, on the BBB website, for Gun Dock, first. Not implying anything, just interesting how they interact with dis-satisfied customers.

WM

Timmah,

Agreed, that pretty much describes mine. Still, it shoots like a lazer and stops any critters fast. I replaced "cigar" style internal moderator with the 4 baffle system for $15, which made it more backyard friendly. They say the bolt action loosens up with use, but I'm still waiting for that. The Next Generation claims to have 15% less bolt stiffness, most likely from a different spring.

WM