• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Gauntlet .25 Chasing Zero

Just shot some groups again still going to the right after a few days I don't think I'm pulling the shots that much to be off. Center and top right are the jsb 26gr, top left is the jsb heavy 36gr, and bottom left is the polymag, the farther shots on the polymag was me but they seemed to stay closet to the middle. Now what
1563741116_5411487125d34cbbc26d136.69046632_20190721_161052.jpg

That heavy trigger pull on the gauntlet may be the problem. It could be causing you to pull shots to the right. Try the two finger approach where your thumb is on the back of the trigger guard and the tip of your forefinger is on the trigger in such a manner as to make sure you are pulling straight back. Try that and see if it helps to keep the groups more on target. I had the same problem as you with my gauntlet because I was used to guns with much lighter trigger pulls and found that I was pulling the gun a tiny bit because of the pressure I was having to put on the trigger. When I started using the thumb and forefinger method, shots started falling in a much tighter grouping at my POA. HTH