Gauntlet 1 .22 with Hajimoto Upgrades

Might consider the 22 cubic inch bottle you can get for that rifle. I got one for mine, it is an afternoons worth of plinking in one fill. Ninja makes the 3000 psi bottle for it, I see they are cheaper than aftermarket Gauntlet bottles. You can put your regulator in the new bottle, the bottle needs 5/8-18 thread.
Seems a reasonable route but I'd like to see if I have the usable space for this one to stretch her legs. I may only replace the valve and consider a trade for a PCP pistol of like value

Finally had a chance to shoot at 30yrds, offhand, .22 15.89g Diabolo Hades.Not a clean target so the grouping is circled.
Scope needs to be zeroed from the bench. No ruler to measure actual spread. Quieter than I expected with the Hajimoto mods.

30m.jpg

Heavy,
I've got no skin in the game, just curious. Hajimoto Productions offers 4 Upgrade Packages; Copper (Start $400), Silver (Start $485), Gold (Start $500) and Platinum (Start $635) for the Generation One Gauntlet, each package includes a factory fresh gun. IMHO Hajimoto's work is high quality and professional adding increased value to the final product. Would be interesting to discover what percentage of this increased investment is realized or recouped at time of resale. WM
Hey WM, I have a Hajimoto Gauntlet 2 in .22. I was wondering the same thing, not that I have any intentions of getting rid of mine because it just shoots so well.

Hey WM, I have a Hajimoto Gauntlet 2 in .22. I was wondering the same thing, not that I have any intentions of getting rid of mine because it just shoots so well.
DerJaeger,
Don't know the answer but suggest keeping the Gauntlet in your collection, doubt the ability to recoup the full investment of a Hajimoto-tuned gun. OP later listed his on Classifieds, but no takers, last I heard. Pyramyd Air is selling First Generation Gauntlets (.22 and .25) brand new, for $242, so it's tough going trying to sell higher, even for a Hajimoto Special. WM

DerJaeger,
Don't know the answer but suggest keeping the Gauntlet in your collection, doubt the ability to recoup the full investment of a Hajimoto-tuned gun. OP later listed his on Classifieds, but no takers, last I heard. Pyramyd Air is selling First Generation Gauntlets (.22 and .25) brand new, for $242, so it's tough going trying to sell higher, even for a Hajimoto Special. WM
Yeah that is why they just aren’t sound investments really. Just buy a higher tier gun out of the box. Will be better to sell down the road if you desire too. Reading this made go ohhhhh. I mean you can grab a nice used dreamline for 8 bills that is waaaaay more gun than any gauntlet.

Reactions: WorriedMan