Gas Ram without recoil

This topic has now shown up on 3 airgun forums and members of both keep finding more and more about it. It's not a new thing since the first one showed up in the Cometa booth at IWA 2019. A company called ZRS Systems makes it. If you have Fakebook, they have a page and although the videos are in Spanish, you can at least see how their system works while they install it on an Air Arms TX200.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/category/Outdoor---Sporting-Goods-Company/ZRS-System-527502450997671/

Now it would appear Norica is paying to lease their system to make the Omnia. There's also an article in Hardair Magazine talking about it which has a link to the YouTube video for those not on Fakebook:

https://hardairmagazine.com/news/norica-announces-omnia-recoilless-breakbarrel-air-rifle/
If you read the paragraph just below the video, it says they're looking to find a US importer/distributor. If not and you decide you just have to buy and try one, you may well have to find one at a Euro retailer and have it shipped here. 

The pics are not mine and I take no credit for them, I just borrowed them to post here. First is the Cometa rifle from IWA 2019. 2nd is the placard on the bottom left so you can see it better. 

ZRS ad at 2019 IWA show.1642041114.jpg
HAM-Cometa-6.1642041188.jpg

The big reveal is set for SHOT Show in Las Vegas which starts the 18th. Start looking after that to try and find one. Norica makes some decent rifles, it's just been awhile since there was a distributor or sellers in the US. I have a Norica myself but to get the rifle I wanted, which never made it to the US, I had to get it from Aceros de Hispania.

The big reveal is set for SHOT Show in Las Vegas which starts the 18th. Start looking after that to try and find one. Norica makes some decent rifles, it's just been awhile since there was a distributor or sellers in the US. I have a Norica myself but to get the rifle I wanted, which never made it to the US, I had to get it from Aceros de Hispania.

If you want to buy a norica you must make sure it is a model that mounts the 745 trigger.

If you want to buy a norica you must make sure it is a model that mounts the 745 trigger.

You'll have to explain what that means...lol. Mine is the Norica Deadeye GRS in .22. While a good many aren't fans of the tactical look, I am at times and liked that one enough to go through all the hassle of ordering it from Aceros. It was never imported to the US back when they still were so for all I know, I may well have the only one in the US...lol.

Norica Dead Eye GRS .22.1642090844.jpg