Gary Cane stocks yes or no

zebraI held one. I didn't see the inletting but the stock was nice. 

To some extent you will get to choose some of the features that would make it nice (or not). Assuming you like the pattern, a lot of it is choosing the right piece of wood. If the wood is good, you can fix most other things imo. 

Thanks for the feedback. Im not looking for a heavy field target stock....but rather a lighter sporter version. The only thing holding back my wolverine is the inability to properly mount my atlas. This stock is what Im looking at.

Why don't you try Michal Osyda instead?

He just sent me a bunch of pics of the stocks he's made and the pricing. He seems to offer nice looking work with great wood for a reasonable price. He apologized that that lead time would be 4 weeks because his wife just had a baby so it's fair to say the wait would probably be shorter too. 

The feedback from people that have bought from him is also very good. 

If you aren't tied to it being wood, check out Staffs Synthetic stocks. They offer some very nice looking fiberglass air rifle stocks. 

If you want to buy American, there is also that air gunstocks.com guy. It looks like he makes the wood stocks for American Air Arms.