Garmin Zero chronograph

Used my new Garmin Crony today. This thing is incredible, so simple, just sat there next to my front bag, no worries of shooting it, never missed a shot. I can't imagine using a shoot through Chronograph after using this one. I have a little to learn yet to download the session to my phone or tablet, but first impressions are awesome.

Used my new Garmin Crony today. This thing is incredible, so simple, just sat there next to my front bag, no worries of shooting it, never missed a shot. I can't imagine using a shoot through Chronograph after using this one. I have a little to learn yet to download the session to my phone or tablet, but first impressions are awesome.
Agreed

So, I posted a link to the 'deal' on another site, and a member there responded with this:
============================
As I scrolled through the product description it had a real strong/stinky "copy/paste" vibe.

Their description of "who we are" reads kinda like a Chinese company hired an Indian who said they "studied in the US" to write it... Some kind of group of people with a passion for outdoors and water activities.

I tried calling them and was gonna ask a couple questions about the Garmin... in stock? how do they sell it for so much less than ANYWHERE else? shipping options?

The call failed and I got a weird noise (never heard that specific noise before) message that said "number busy" every time I tried calling...

I'm gonna call false on this one after a small amount of research.
================================

I didn't catch the same vibe, but if I were considering ordering through them (I already have a Garmin, at the normal price) I'd probably steer clear at this point - at least unless you can get someone on the phone.

GsT

...run and buy one...you just turn it on and use it...

...it is so easy even I can do it...I paid retail...

1713588811872.png

• Haha
Reactions: DesertSilver
No surprise, but I second this, the little Garmin is amazing, I’ve been using it in my CF and RF rigs, works perfectly and by just the fact that you don’t need to have it attached to the gun makes it 100 times easier and better when compared to the old trusty magnetospeed 👍🏻

Just did a SW update on mine via the Garmin Express app, easy to use. The only issue I have with the Xero so far is that the screen can be a bit hard to read depending on the angle and ambient light.
You can reverse the background / print colors (black on white / white on black) in the settings. I don't know if that would help you or not. I haven't had that issue except when viewing at an angle.

GsT