• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Gamo Wildcat Whisper scope rail?

Not familiar with the Gamo, the dove tail part that mounts to your gun is 3 inches long, the slotted weaver top is 4 inches long. It was not good for my use with a Marauder and a Yukon scope. I had to mount it so the extension was pointing forward to clear the magazine, this was too far of a distance for a useful eyebox. The mount is also available from Pyramid Air at a little higher cost, with the faster shipping and adding some pellets it's an option.

Update, the rail adapter works great and I used short 1" rings to mount the HAWKE AIRMAX EV 3-9X40AO AMX. This combination makes a very accurate air gun out to about 30/35 yards which is my max distance in my back yard. I will try longer distances next week. Right now I can keep shots within a 3/5" circle shooting off a cushion on a picnic table. At 80+ my hold is not a steady as in my younger years. I believe that this air gun, Gamo 611006785554 Wildcat Whisper 22 Single Shot 4x32 Scope Airgun Air Gun Rifle, is an excellent choice at this price point. Thanks for all the help and this site is great for info. This is the rail adapter for the Gamo, Gamo .22 Big Cat Etc. Dovetail to Picatinny Weaver Rail Adapter Scope Mount ( 141568518006 )

Deerstalker,

You have a Gamo Wildcat Whisper, and used the Gamo Big Cat adapter and it worked without issue? 

I recently bought a Wildcat Whisper and a UTG 4-9x40 Hunter Scope and UTG adapters, which didn't work due to the dovetail not being flat but rather having a slight radius to it, so the adapters didn't seat correctly, resulting in my scope falling off after 2 shots.