• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

gamo warrantee service

I purchased a gamo urban and the magazine had a problem. The plastic stop was defective and the pellet would not line up to the breech properly.I only had the gun two days, I spoke to a woman at gamo and she said she had my problem under review and would contact me.She never contacted me , so I left several messages that she ignored. I left my comments about this on their site and they wouldn't post it, I have many air guns and never had an issue in over 30 years. Now you know why there are so many so called refurbished gamos for sale at bargain stores. I now have it collecting dust in my closet and will never buy or recommend a gamo again.

Sorry you had a problem with Gamo service, my encounter with them was very different, I had a good experience with Gamo service dept. My Whisper Fusion Mach 1, I Bought a refurbished one, I had a week than silencer was damaged and was breaking up. The lady I spoke with sent a RMA and 10 days later to my surprise a replacement was on my front porch.I had been told it could take 3 to 5 weeks to have this resolved, Well done Gamo service extremely good and fast service. Would recommend Gamo products with no hesitation. 😊