• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.
Maybe many are aware of this but for those who aren’t it is something to consider before buying any of their guns. They will only sell parts to FFL dealers/holders.Even as far as seals the only thing I could get is a breech seal. Lol. Luckily the kits are available on eBay for my gun so I don’t have to search out all the sizes. Maybe this is industry standard but you are pretty much married to sending your gun in to Gamo if any h ing is needed.

• Wow
Reactions: iAMzehTOASTY1
Its pretty known... Personly i think that hurts there reputation the most.. i guess they think you want a piston seal or new whisper baffle your going to convert there gun to full auto ak47 with rocket launcher ( also full auto)..

I guess your lucky yours dont use the 33mm seal just buying stuff off ebay usa.. seems only Australia got that if lucky there in stock when you need it..

Buy ya, its ashame gamo that way on simple parts you need for basic maintenance..

Maybe many are aware of this but for those who aren’t it is something to consider before buying any of their guns. They will only sell parts to FFL dealers/holders.Even as far as seals the only thing I could get is a breech seal. Lol. Luckily the kits are available on eBay for my gun so I don’t have to search out all the sizes. Maybe this is industry standard but you are pretty much married to sending your gun in to Gamo if any h ing is needed.
I honestly didn't catch that detail 😅 but I've not owned a gamo slinger🤷‍♂️ so, thank you for the info🤯🤙