N/A Gamo Urban or Umarex Notos

Nothing wrong with that question. I only have experience with the Urban. There are several manufacturers that I just won’t buy anything from so no Notos or Jets for me. The Urban is a very nice, accurate comfortable gun. It’s not a beast so I focused on using 14.3gr pellets around 830fps. The kid I set it up for has slain lots of stuff with it at distances that are way above its pay grade and the quality of pellets being used. It’s impressive for the price. A Notos? It seems to be a novelty gun for guys who already have some good stuff in their safes.

Well that stinks! I’m looking to get one now - did you receive fill probe with rifle?
I’ve read several reviews where they didn’t. If you don’t mind me asking, where did you purchase your Gamo?
I did receive the fill probe! I ended up getting it off Amazon because I was impatient and the other stores were out of stock. Of course the next day Airgun Depot got some limited stock in and it would have been about $10 cheaper too. ($30 cheaper with a first time customer coupon.)

Reactions: Dogowsky