• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Gamo Gamo Urban - Gritty trigger after trigger screw mod UPDATE: Charlie Trigger is aweome!

Edit: See bottom post for the fix!

Hello all.

Got a gamo urban and used the barrel band screw , to replace the trigger screw.

The trigger is now very crisp and light with a tiny bit of creep.

The problem is the tiny bit of creep is "sticky" or "gritty".

If I pull the trigger, and let off before the break....it will stick in that position.

What do I need to do? Any help is appreciated. Thanks AGN.

Last edited:
Interesting, I just submitted my order. Website looks like its from 1995 :ROFLMAO:

Im assuming this eliminates the screw in the back? Ill watch the install vids later.

Thanks for the heads up.

You no longer will need to repurpose the barrel band screw. The trigger is a drop in and it is a perfect fit. It should come with the needed bearing. The trigger pull goes from being so so to being excellent.

The website is an antique but the lady is super nice and will get your trigger out to you. Patience grasshopper ;).

Trigger showed up today. Very high quality unit and worth every penny.

Super easy install. Very happy with it.

Thanks guys.

\

I gotta say this urban is pretty dang sweet. Added pic rail, sling mounts and single shot tray.

Got it cheap second hand and its really surpassing my expectations.

Not regulated, but its right up there with the notos as far as "bang for the buck". Really great budget option.

Yep GRT-4G. Craftsmanship is top notch and the price is right IMO.

You do have to remove the trigger group from the urban to get the plastic trigger plate off.

It looks like the plate will just come off, but it will not come off without removing the trigger group. (very easy, just an extra step compared to some gamos)

Just encase anyone in the future sees this and cant figure out why the plate isnt just coming right off after removing the action from the stock.

Reactions: MongooseV8