• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Gamo Urban Air Pressure leak

I am brand new to air gunnery and at 82 yrs I purchased a Gamo Urban .22 PCP, Yong Heng after marker type 4500 psi Compressor. The Rifle is now 4 months old and just started to leak air pressure (1000psi over night) . I have changed the Quick Fill Body O-Ring, Using water I can detect no leak. I moved on to removing the Valve housing and changed that O-Ring also, Still leaks, Now I am up a tree, Trying to fix it myself I have voided the warranty. I have the schematic of the rifle. On disassembly I found a very small pin attached to the magazine magnet, I have no idea where belongs and can't find it on the schematic. Any idea's welcome. 

Pictures would be helpful and rubber banding a pair of balloons to the end of the barrel and filler right below would be helpful. If the barrel fills the balloon then it's probably your valve stem seal poppet then try backing the power down first and see if that helps.

Maybe you tried cranking the power too much?

Dual balloons first then you will know what needs to be done.