Tuning Gamo urban air leak. Help with fix!

So I need some help with my urban. 
for a little bit of a back story, I received this gun last year, and it leaked from day one. The leak is between the front brass piece where the fill probe goes, and the air tube. I have replaced the oring 3 times, and it still leaked. I emailed gamo, and they promptly sent me a new front brass piece in hopes it would fix the problem. It slowed substantially, but is still there. Another 3 orings in and still leaking. At this point I need help. Is there a better oring to use? Any luck with thread tape or sealants? 
I would send it back, but to be honest, it’s a shooter, and I’m afraid if I send it back, and they send me a new one, it won’t be as accurate. 
any help would be appreciated!

I have a Gamo Urban and luckily mine has no leak yet.

Couple wraps of Teflon tape on the threads might help.

Be sure the tank is completely empty first.

Look for the plumbers yellow gas line thread sealant tape for a better seal if still leaks at the threads.

Do you think Teflon tape will seal parallel threads? I know it’s perfect for npt threads because they’re tapered, but I didn’t know if the tape was designed to fill the gap between parallel threads. 

So we know the oring groove on the brass plug/end cap isn’t blemished so I would thoroughly inspect the surface that the oring rests on in the tube. Are you inspecting the bad orings under a magnifying glass after you pull them? That part sees the highest pressures in the gun so it only takes a nick the size of a piece of lint to cause a leak. You could have one thread that has a mini flaw that is nicking the oring as it feed past the threads to its final resting place.

So we know the oring groove on the brass plug/end cap isn’t blemished so I would thoroughly inspect the surface that the oring rests on in the tube. Are you inspecting the bad orings under a magnifying glass after you pull them? That part sees the highest pressures in the gun so it only takes a nick the size of a piece of lint to cause a leak. You could have one thread that has a mini flaw that is nicking the oring as it feed past the threads to its final resting place.

I’ll rip it apart again and look. I did not look at them under a microscope. I was wondering if maybe the buna70 orings I had wasn’t enough. I was looking at the heavy duty brown orings wondering if they’d make a difference.