Gamo Swarm Magnum. Wow!

don't mind

he's in constant need for attention, even if it's negative.

meanwhile, back to guns!

swarmnoRRRnoscope003.1623007215.JPG

Where can I get one of those tripods? I like that one.

I was actually considering a gamo rifle. Maybe the magnum igt but not the swarm. What puts me off is that, i want something that is built to last and the general consensus is that although gamos are a great mid level gun, they are not really all that durable... or as accurate as some other options. However, i don't really have any personal experience with gamos.

But somehow you are still replying to my posts? I have some unhappy news for you there lover boy... My heart is spoken for ... But you're cute.
1f619.svg

JohnnyPDX has your heart? Not surprising. 

Cute how you're pretending you're not trolling my 'Know Thy Enemy' thread in the Hunting forum.

You mean the one that got locked? He is a pain isn't he? You and him been friends for a long time, eh?

I was actually considering a gamo rifle. Maybe the magnum igt but not the swarm. What puts me off is that, i want something that is built to last and the general consensus is that although gamos are a great mid level gun, they are not really all that durable... or as accurate as some other options. However, i don't really have any personal experience with gamos.

While I'm a fan of Gamo, and they seem to last at least 10k each in my own experience. They claim 100k.
Buuuut, if you want something that'll last forever, there are better choices. (at 2 or 3 times the price tho'.)

It seems I don't own any gun that's a "keeper". I go through them more often than the wife goes through shoes. 

So many guns to try, so little time!