Gamo Swarm Magnum. Wow!

So what do you guys think of this gun? 

https://youtu.be/oD46nTrrXBc

Is the vid about the G-Mag or the broad in the bikini? It's kinda hard to tell.

I always promised myself the .22 Diana Stormrider was the next air rifle I was going to get. Then came the Crosman .22 Summit Ranger NP2 that PA had for a pre Black Friday sale for $99.95. I couldn't pass that up and I'm glad I didn't. It's a great air rifle.

But then, Gamo redesigned their .22 magnum w/ a better magazine and open sights. THIS ONE I really like. I don't even care about the .22 Stormrider anymore.

What gun? I was too busy looking at that MILF. She looks incredible for 54! On second thought she might even be a GILF at her age

So how's that pic addiction working out for you? Lovely language... well done. Could you expand that acronym so the kids watching don't have to look it up?

pic Addiction?

Ever hear of a 1999 movie called 'American Pie"? That's where the term originated.

Oh and btw? 'Kids' shouldn't be 'watching' on this forum anyway. Care to take a wild guess as to why?

What gun? I was too busy looking at that MILF. She looks incredible for 54! On second thought she might even be a GILF at her age

So how's that pic addiction working out for you? Lovely language... well done. Could you expand that acronym so the kids watching don't have to look it up?

pic Addiction?

Ever hear of a 1999 movie called 'American Pie"? That's where the term originated.

Oh and btw? 'Kids' shouldn't be 'watching' on this forum anyway. Care to take a wild guess as to why?

Pretty sure kids are both welcomed and encouraged here but feel free to explain it to me. Right after you read this:

1) Any Member sharing injury, violence, insults, slander, politics, racism, religion, unauthorized advertising, profanity, obscenity, unsafe operation & handling, or illegal use of an airgun will have said content removed and be issued an administrative warning.

pic Addiction?

Pretty sure kids are both welcomed and encouraged here but feel free to explain it to me. Right after you read this:

1) Any Member sharing injury, violence, insults, slander, politics, racism, religion, unauthorized advertising, profanity, obscenity, unsafe operation & handling, or illegal use of an airgun will have said content removed and be issued an administrative warning.

Pretty sure the minimum age is 18 here. Maybe the laws are different in 'Greece' ?

pic Addiction?

Pretty sure the minimum age is 18 here. Maybe the laws are different in 'Greece' ?

You got a problem with Greeks? 😉

Cornpone

Nope, I have a problem w/ people who insult & slander other people trying to pick a fight and/or start an argument who when someone responds to their nonsense pulls out the rule book and then plays the victim.

Fortunately, AGN has an ignore feature, which you're now on. Buh bye.

Says the man who started his account a few days ago... jumped into the middle of a discussion he "apparently" had no part in (or maybe he's just another throw away coward's account)... The difference between having two accounts and letting everyone know it and having two accounts and pretending you don't is called courage, right legionair?

I have to say I am happy that you have that ignore feature too ... Kinda like twitter without the ban hammer ... You don't want to hear what someone else has to say, you don't have to listen ... Telling them to shut up on the other hand is a bridge too far ... for rational people.

Cornpone

Nope, I have a problem w/ people who insult & slander other people trying to pick a fight and/or start an argument who when someone responds to their nonsense pulls out the rule book and then plays the victim.

Says the man who started his account a few days ago... jumped into the middle of a discussion he "apparently" had no part in (or maybe he's just another throw away coward's account)... The difference between having two accounts and letting everyone know it and having two accounts and pretending you don't is called courage, right legionair?

I have to say I am happy that you have that ignore feature too ... Kinda like twitter without the ban hammer ... You don't want to hear what someone else has to say, you don't have to listen ... Telling them to shut up on the other hand is a bridge too far ... for rational people.

I didn't tell you to shut up. Nor did I 'jump into a discussion I had no part of'. I was posting in a thread and then responded to a troll who apparently dislikes good looking women.

Why are you lying and playing the victim?

Reactions: thumper
Cornpone

Cornpone

I didn't tell you to shut up. Nor did I 'jump into a discussion I had no part of'. I was posting in a thread and then responded to a troll who apparently dislikes good looking women.

Why are you lying and playing the victim?

But somehow you are still replying to my posts? I have some unhappy news for you there lover boy... My heart is spoken for ... But you're cute. 😙

Reactions: Longfellow
But somehow you are still replying to my posts? I have some unhappy news for you there lover boy... My heart is spoken for ... But you're cute.
1f619.svg

JohnnyPDX has your heart? Not surprising. 

Cute how you're pretending you're not trolling my 'Know Thy Enemy' thread in the Hunting forum.

pic Addiction?

Pretty sure any kids at AGN are heterosexual. Pretty sure you don't know what that is.