Gamo Swarm Magnum Gen2 (not impressed)

I can't really argue with your conclusions, but I feel it deserves maybe a bit more use to evaluate. I know my Gamo Magnum required over 200 pellets to 'break in' and get past the dieseling. It had a string average of 1297fps until it suddenly dropped to 920 fps and stayed there with 14.3 gn pellets. It will drive through 3/4" plywood at 20 yards and with the pellet of choice, hold 1" groups that serves my needs. The trigger is S*** for sure as is the scope, but I already expected to replace the scope. I have done reviews (not pellet rifles) and know the challenge of stepping down in product and reviewing lower price-point products. NTL, we end up with pretty cool product and have some fun doing it. Good stuff on your part.

Reactions: pdxFrank
I totally agree with this assessment on the Gamo .22 Magnum. I have one as well as a Beeman Kodiak .22 and the Beeman will out shoot the Gamo all day long. The pictures I attached were from 10 rounds each, same sandbag, bench, chair, pellet and brand and model of scope used are the same on both. The shots were at 40ft and both have been cleaned and have a 1000+ rounds through them. This is actually one of the better groupings I have evert gotten out of the gamo. The windage is fair but the elevation has always been horrible.

Slide1.JPG

• Wow
wow, at only 40', neither of those groups look good. off-hand maybe, open-sights, but benchrest? i can't take the results seriously if i question the shooter's skillz.

try closer-in and work your way out, see if you can get anything to stay in that square. watch your breathing and trigger-yank.

maybe different ammo would tighten that up? 18gr seems to be the best weight for my .22 gamo magnums.

wow, at only 40', neither of those groups look good. off-hand maybe, open-sights, but benchrest? i can't take the results seriously if i question the shooter's skillz.

try closer-in and work your way out, see if you can get anything to stay in that square. watch your breathing and trigger-yank.

maybe different ammo would tighten that up? 18gr seems to be the best weight for my .22 gamo magnums.
I had a gunsmith buddy who has been only a gun smith for 40+ years (yes we are probably considered ole timers) ran about 100 rounds through the Gamo and agreed with my assessment and also was impressed with the Beeman. He got a lot better grouping than I showed there in the picture with the Beeman, as he only had one flyer and didn't change his focal point halfway through. I also was talking to an old friend who lives in Arizona now who has one of these Gamo guns and made the same opinion. He actually is the one who told me about it. I think mine and his are probably first generation models as they have no open sights like some of the later models I have seen have. I have over a 1000 rounds through it and can get different and some times better results with different pellets but the Beeman will consistently put just about any pellet consistently in the same spot. And on that Beeman the cross hairs were put where the four kind of in the center were at and then I moved to lower right of the square where it put four more, it was hitting a shade to the left. There were two that were outside.
I tried some Crosman 17.1 grain and it was like night and day for the Gamo. I have no real issue with windage just elevation and those Crossman pellets put 10 in a 1" square which I believe is the first time that has occurred.

I have read a lot and talked to quite a few people about these Gamo magnums and what the poster and I have seen is more common than not. And most have also said its mostly in the pellet you select. You have to not expect much from these when you consider your ammunition is coming from a can of a bunch if them rattling around and probably have many imperfections no matter how slight will effect your shot.

Last edited:
For months I have been reaching out to Gamo to review the Winchester model 70 .35 caliber big bore as I thought it might be something of interest and I had not seen many reputable reviews. Through a very difficult amount of back and fourth discussion they decided to send me one to review but asked me to review the Gamo Swarm magnum Gen2 in .22 caliber. I don't typically like reviewing piston guns (especially magnums) but felt that it would be a good entry level review project for me to produce in video form. I do have a good amount of experience shooting piston guns but have for the most part stayed away from them as PCP's are more of my interest. Piston guns are a lifestyle choice and do require a ton of practice to be proficient in shooting them.

View attachment 187101

The rifle arrived packaged very well and included a 10 shot magazine as well as a 3-9x40 scope and one piece mount.

View attachment 187120

View attachment 187142

View attachment 187166

Gamo Swarm Magnum 10X GEN 2 Multi-shot Air Rifle G2

• 10X GEN 2 Quick-Shot inertia-fed magazine
  • Breakbarrel
  • Max. velocity (.177): 1650 FPS with alloy
  • Max velocity (.22) 1300 fps with alloy, 975 fps with lead
  • IGT Mach 1 gas piston
  • 2-stage adjustable Custom Action Trigger (CAT)
  • Recoil Reducing Rail (RRR)
  • Whisper Fusion noise suppression
  • Automotive-grade glass-filled nylon all-weather thumbhole stock
  • Shock Wave Absorber (SWA) recoil pad
  • Checkered grip and forearm
  • Barrel length: 21.3"
  • Overall length: 49.2"

I had to film for a few different projects so loaded up my motorhome and headed into the mountains for several days where I planned to do some shooting with the Swarm. The biggest difference between the Gen1 and Gen2 are the configuration of the 10 shot magazine and the Gen2 has anti double load feature and some robust fiber optic open sights. I mounted the 3-9x40 scope with the provided one piece mount and was immediately disappointed with the fact the scope had no mildots. The Swarm retails for roughly $320 and includes a scope as part of a package, a scope with no mildots is simply worthless to me. Including a scope we can't highly removes some value considering WE have to replace it with something proficient enough to use in the field. Moving on from that I proceeded to do some shooting with the gun to check it's function, performance and overall ergonomics. I was very pleased with the weight and balance, it felt very ergonomic with the thumbhole stock.

View attachment 187197

View attachment 187216

The gun is extremely difficult to cock, to be expected from any magnum piston gun. The buttpad was thankfully very soft and did help a bit to cushion the recoil, it had a ton of it. I spent a few hours hiking around with the gun and took my time shooting at a few targets to break it in and get familiar with how it shoots. Having a 10 shot magazine on a piston gun is really cool and definitely a very desirable feature for small game hunting. The magazine is very easy to load and has numbers that you can see through a window to easily keep track of shots.

View attachment 187232

View attachment 187259

View attachment 187278

I really like how the magazine on the Gen2 sits flat and is far less intrusive to line of sight than the Gen1 design as well as the anti double load feature. The majority of all the components are plastic so I will question the longevity of function. I did test a variety of pellets from 14gr all the way up to 25gr and got very similar results between them all. I settled on using the 18gr JSB's and found them to be producing about 21 fpe, much lower than I had been told but still a good amount of power. People in some of the comments on my video said they were getting close to 30 fpe, this simply wasn't my experience. The trigger on the Swarm was very nice and I was pleased with it's feel and can see bringing the weight down a bit would definitely help improve accuracy. It was set to 1.8lbs, a reasonable weight for a box store gun IMO. As part of a review I never like to adjust things, better to test them straight as they come and allow the performance to speak for itself.

View attachment 187300

View attachment 187323

The accuracy at 50 yards was terrible, I think partially due to the gun not being broken in. I tried many different holds and still....very consistent terrible results. I decided to move the target in to just 25 yards and even those groups were awful and that junk scope certainly didn't help things any.

View attachment 187347

Moving on I decided the gun needed to be used a bit more before I gave my final conclusion to be totally fair with my results. As I had the gun on the table I looked down found that the grip cap had popped off the gun while I was shooting it.

View attachment 187368

This apparently is a place to store a spare magazine, this is a wonderful idea if it actually stayed on the gun. I can't help to think about hiking around on a hunt, going to grab my spare magazine only to find out the cap popped off and it as well as the magazine are long gone. Looking towards to barrel we have something they call the "Whisper Fusion noise suppression" To me this sounds like a fancy word for a moderator.

View attachment 187401

This is a big bulky unit that fixed to the end of the barrel with the front fiber optic sight on top. I honestly couldn't tell you if this works or not as I can't remove it. To me the gun doesn't sound any quieter than any other magnum piston gun but I think the majority of the noise is the piston slamming the airtube. The fiber optic sights on the Swarm really are very nice and work well in low light conditions.

View attachment 187439

After some obvious frustration with the gun I decided to give it a break and to move onto another project for awhile. I ended up going home, shooting a bunch of cheap CHP's through it, cleaned the barrel and made sure everything was nice and tight before heading out again. We went to the desert for a few days where I planned to shoot it some more and to finish up my review of the gun. The accuracy at 50 yards definitely improved and I think that was because I was a bit more familiar with the gun and it had a chance to really start breaking it in. Keep in mind that I don't do 5 shot groups, I do 10 as this to me is a more realistic showing of what a typical end user can expect.....

View attachment 187468

I think with more practice the gun can shoot ok....I use ok very lightly.

PROS

• Lightweight
  • Ergonomic Stock
  • Nice trigger
  • Magazine
  • Anti double load
  • Good Power
  • Included one piece mount
  • Nice fiber optic sights

CONS

• Hard to cock
  • Loud
  • Cap comes off grip
  • Junk Scope with no mildots

I really appreciate Gamo sending me this gun for review but I have to be honest, I was very disappointed with the gun at a price point of $320+,not worth it considering we will have to invest in a scope. Let me know what you guys think, am I being to hard on them? Enclosed is the full experience with this rifle in video form I hope some may find helpful.

I took mine off the rack this morning and two pellets went through the same hole twice. The group is just a tad under 3/4 inch at 50 yards. It was not always so, and in the beginning my groups were just as awful and I was not sure I could master this rifle.

I have now over 7000 shots with it and in the process I tried every pellet known to man. It finally picked the Air Arms 16 grain 5.52 and loves them. I went through two scopes, both the factory one and a brand new Element Helix, it simply tore it to pieces. It now has a Vortex Diamondback on it and I can finally not worry with scope failure.
I have also installed an machined aluminum moderator insert that replaced the plastic insert and it has a 5/16 inch hole through it that insures there is no clipping. Part of the problem was pellets clipping that cheap plastic insert.

The trigger is crap. Yep I would call it worse but the forum moderator might get upsit........Grin!! I installed the trigger mod screw and set the pull to around 1.5 pounds. I was unable to lighten it any further as it did become unsafe and would fire on its own if adjusted any lighter. Even with the mod screw I still consider the trigger to be crap. I see all kinds of reviews and people saying.......nice trigger, fantastic trigger, I can only figure they must be shooting a different rifle.

Now looking at your groups and with experience with mine, the Magnum wants to shoot well. You will get a group of three or four touching and then the next three or four shots will give you a new group all touching but possibly two inches from the first group. In the mix will be several shots scattered here and there.
I have a specific trigger pull I use with a Gamo. All Gamos and all models. Once the trigger mod is installed, I take up the first stage and then put pressure on the now lighter second stage to around half required for it to fire and when the crosshairs are exactly on target I SNAP the trigger. Not really a Snap, but a very firm and quick final pull. I found that this eliminates the varied shot groups and allows me to accurately shoot this rifle or any gamo. Then when I pick up something else I go back to the slow and steady squeeze. These rifles are very light and also very hold sensitive. For me that final quick pull of the trigger seems to eliminate the process of hold and allows me to accurately shoot a Gamo.

Your results may vary, however this works for me, It is more of a hunting offhand type trigger pull, not a bench pull.
I like the rifle, and it will serve me well for practice and trigger control and if you can learn to shoot a Gamo well, you can become Annie Oakley with such as the HW95. That is what I use my Gamo rifles for, practice, technique and trigger control. Learn to shoot this magnum springer and you can shoot anything.

Cheers
Kit
0E851605-81E7-440F-A2E5-E02EB3717E72.jpeg

Reactions: CHPreps
I took mine off the rack this morning and two pellets went through the same hole twice. The group is just a tad under 3/4 inch at 50 yards. It was not always so, and in the beginning my groups were just as awful and I was not sure I could master this rifle.

I have now over 7000 shots with it and in the process I tried every pellet known to man. It finally picked the Air Arms 16 grain 5.52 and loves them. I went through two scopes, both the factory one and a brand new Element Helix, it simply tore it to pieces. It now has a Vortex Diamondback on it and I can finally not worry with scope failure.
I have also installed an machined aluminum moderator insert that replaced the plastic insert and it has a 5/16 inch hole through it that insures there is no clipping. Part of the problem was pellets clipping that cheap plastic insert.

The trigger is crap. Yep I would call it worse but the forum moderator might get upsit........Grin!! I installed the trigger mod screw and set the pull to around 1.5 pounds. I was unable to lighten it any further as it did become unsafe and would fire on its own if adjusted any lighter. Even with the mod screw I still consider the trigger to be crap. I see all kinds of reviews and people saying.......nice trigger, fantastic trigger, I can only figure they must be shooting a different rifle.

Now looking at your groups and with experience with mine, the Magnum wants to shoot well. You will get a group of three or four touching and then the next three or four shots will give you a new group all touching but possibly two inches from the first group. In the mix will be several shots scattered here and there.
I have a specific trigger pull I use with a Gamo. All Gamos and all models. Once the trigger mod is installed, I take up the first stage and then put pressure on the now lighter second stage to around half required for it to fire and when the crosshairs are exactly on target I SNAP the trigger. Not really a Snap, but a very firm and quick final pull. I found that this eliminates the varied shot groups and allows me to accurately shoot this rifle or any gamo. Then when I pick up something else I go back to the slow and steady squeeze. These rifles are very light and also very hold sensitive. For me that final quick pull of the trigger seems to eliminate the process of hold and allows me to accurately shoot a Gamo.

Your results may vary, however this works for me, It is more of a hunting offhand type trigger pull, not a bench pull.
I like the rifle, and it will serve me well for practice and trigger control and if you can learn to shoot a Gamo well, you can become Annie Oakley with such as the HW95. That is what I use my Gamo rifles for, practice, technique and trigger control. Learn to shoot this magnum springer and you can shoot anything.

Cheers
Kit
View attachment 294998
Thanks for the tip and info on the trigger pull. I noticed the same thing with the trigger pull. I may have to work on that mod.

I love my gen2 .22 (though it took a while to break in - 300 rounds at least). Mine shoots awesome, is a tack driver and has been problem free. I use it for squirrel hunting and pesting. It can really reach out there if needed. I am really spoiled with the 10 round magazine and now I could not see myself going back to single loading. This is my experience and yes, I am think about buying another magnum in .177.

I just pick up one of the Swarm Magnum Gen 3i models in .177 from Bass Pro since I had a bunch of points accumulated on my credit card. Makes me feel as if I got it for free:) First thing I did was chrono it with all the different pellets I had on hand. Danged thing is a biatch to cock but shoots the gold alloy pellets at 1538 fps. Advertised to shoot up to 1650fps. I had to go up to 10.5 gr Crosman heavies to get it subsonic and it still shoots over 1000fps. The thing is super loud with alloy pellets breaking the sound barrier. Accuracy is about .75 @25 yds with the heavy pellets and about 1" with the lighter pellets. I did the trigger screw mod and it helps. I would prefer a scope with mil dots like the Helix I have n the FX Impact but this one is good for 30-40 yard squirrel eradication. Today I am going to try some other pellets by Air Arms, 10.3gr diablo field heavies and 8.4gr diablo field. Hoping the 8.4gr will still be subsonic. This rifle when subsonic has much less mechanical noise than my 20 year old Gamo springer making it seem somewhat quieter in the backyard. It is what it is but it sure ain't no PCP when it comes to noise.

One thing with the autoloaders was damaging the pellets used. The first gen was bad about it and now the 3ed gen (gen3i) is more improved to prevent this.. i dont have a gamo autoloader but my single shot shoot good ol' cphp as good as it gets..

Also maybe the cphp are harder lead that may help prevent any autoloader pellet damage?

I just pick up one of the Swarm Magnum Gen 3i models in .177 from Bass Pro since I had a bunch of points accumulated on my credit card. Makes me feel as if I got it for free:) First thing I did was chrono it with all the different pellets I had on hand. Danged thing is a biatch to cock but shoots the gold alloy pellets at 1538 fps. Advertised to shoot up to 1650fps. I had to go up to 10.5 gr Crosman heavies to get it subsonic and it still shoots over 1000fps. The thing is super loud with alloy pellets breaking the sound barrier. Accuracy is about .75 @25 yds with the heavy pellets and about 1" with the lighter pellets. I did the trigger screw mod and it helps. I would prefer a scope with mil dots like the Helix I have n the FX Impact but this one is good for 30-40 yard squirrel eradication. Today I am going to try some other pellets by Air Arms, 10.3gr diablo field heavies and 8.4gr diablo field. Hoping the 8.4gr will still be subsonic. This rifle when subsonic has much less mechanical noise than my 20 year old Gamo springer making it seem somewhat quieter in the backyard. It is what it is but it sure ain't no PCP when it comes to noise.
Well it turns out that 8.4 gr is still supersonic. 9.5 gr Gamo pellets with the steel BB is barely Subsonic. Air Arms pellets are no more accurate than Crosman heavies.

I live in Australia. Every kind of sound suppressing device is forbidden for the un-initiated. I've purchased a GAMO Magnum Reply Gen2 IGT .22 air rifle. The Whisper Technology is practically silencer. I am to pick up the rifle from the shop. The exit end of the barrel is certainly different from the one depicted on the GAMO website. No open site, and no conceivable moderation. Searching on the net for weeks on the details - what could be the device - but because no Australian air rifle website I can not get any answer. Would anyone purchased a "modified by government agencies" GAMO Magnum Reply Gen2 IGT .22 air rifle and what did s/he get and what is the experience with sound level, accuracy, etc. please? (I am a "green" member on this site, please be merciful...)

I live in Australia. Every kind of sound suppressing device is forbidden for the un-initiated. I've purchased a GAMO Magnum Reply Gen2 IGT .22 air rifle. The Whisper Technology is practically silencer. I am to pick up the rifle from the shop. The exit end of the barrel is certainly different from the one depicted on the GAMO website. No open site, and no conceivable moderation. Searching on the net for weeks on the details - what could be the device - but because no Australian air rifle website I can not get any answer. Would anyone purchased a "modified by government agencies" GAMO Magnum Reply Gen2 IGT .22 air rifle and what did s/he get and what is the experience with sound level, accuracy, etc. please? (I am a "green" member on this site, please be merciful...)

Maybe add the link to the shop .

Th Australia air gun shops i looked at dont even offer the gen 2. ..

Just looks like the older replay woth the tall loader and those came without sights cause the tall loader was in the way of using any..lol ..

With gamo that whisper bafgle housing on the muzzle is pretty much molded or afixed to be pretty much nonremovable.

The baffle part comes out by removing 2 pins for maintenance and cleaning.

image30.png
image31.png
image32.png
image33.png

Personally if i had chosen ce of baffled or not id prefer a stright traditional barrel. But the gen 2 has the low profile loader and comes with usable irons on them .

Last edited:
Reactions: seduxen
Maybe add the link to the shop .

Th Australia air gun shops i looked at dont even offer the gen 2. ..

Just looks like the older replay woth the tall loader and those came without sights cause the tall loader was in the way of using any..lol ..

With gamo that whisper bafgle housing on the muzzle is pretty much molded or afixed to be pretty much nonremovable.

The baffle part comes out by removing 2 pins for maintenance and cleaning.

View attachment 388225
View attachment 388224
View attachment 388226
View attachment 388227

Personally if i had chosen ce of baffled or not id prefer a stright traditional barrel. But the gen 2 has the low profile loader and comes with usable irons on them .

gamo.png

For months I have been reaching out to Gamo to review the Winchester model 70 .35 caliber big bore as I thought it might be something of interest and I had not seen many reputable reviews. Through a very difficult amount of back and fourth discussion they decided to send me one to review but asked me to review the Gamo Swarm magnum Gen2 in .22 caliber. I don't typically like reviewing piston guns (especially magnums) but felt that it would be a good entry level review project for me to produce in video form. I do have a good amount of experience shooting piston guns but have for the most part stayed away from them as PCP's are more of my interest. Piston guns are a lifestyle choice and do require a ton of practice to be proficient in shooting them.

View attachment 187101

The rifle arrived packaged very well and included a 10 shot magazine as well as a 3-9x40 scope and one piece mount.

View attachment 187120

View attachment 187142

View attachment 187166

Gamo Swarm Magnum 10X GEN 2 Multi-shot Air Rifle G2

• 10X GEN 2 Quick-Shot inertia-fed magazine
  • Breakbarrel
  • Max. velocity (.177): 1650 FPS with alloy
  • Max velocity (.22) 1300 fps with alloy, 975 fps with lead
  • IGT Mach 1 gas piston
  • 2-stage adjustable Custom Action Trigger (CAT)
  • Recoil Reducing Rail (RRR)
  • Whisper Fusion noise suppression
  • Automotive-grade glass-filled nylon all-weather thumbhole stock
  • Shock Wave Absorber (SWA) recoil pad
  • Checkered grip and forearm
  • Barrel length: 21.3"
  • Overall length: 49.2"

I had to film for a few different projects so loaded up my motorhome and headed into the mountains for several days where I planned to do some shooting with the Swarm. The biggest difference between the Gen1 and Gen2 are the configuration of the 10 shot magazine and the Gen2 has anti double load feature and some robust fiber optic open sights. I mounted the 3-9x40 scope with the provided one piece mount and was immediately disappointed with the fact the scope had no mildots. The Swarm retails for roughly $320 and includes a scope as part of a package, a scope with no mildots is simply worthless to me. Including a scope we can't highly removes some value considering WE have to replace it with something proficient enough to use in the field. Moving on from that I proceeded to do some shooting with the gun to check it's function, performance and overall ergonomics. I was very pleased with the weight and balance, it felt very ergonomic with the thumbhole stock.

View attachment 187197

View attachment 187216

The gun is extremely difficult to cock, to be expected from any magnum piston gun. The buttpad was thankfully very soft and did help a bit to cushion the recoil, it had a ton of it. I spent a few hours hiking around with the gun and took my time shooting at a few targets to break it in and get familiar with how it shoots. Having a 10 shot magazine on a piston gun is really cool and definitely a very desirable feature for small game hunting. The magazine is very easy to load and has numbers that you can see through a window to easily keep track of shots.

View attachment 187232

View attachment 187259

View attachment 187278

I really like how the magazine on the Gen2 sits flat and is far less intrusive to line of sight than the Gen1 design as well as the anti double load feature. The majority of all the components are plastic so I will question the longevity of function. I did test a variety of pellets from 14gr all the way up to 25gr and got very similar results between them all. I settled on using the 18gr JSB's and found them to be producing about 21 fpe, much lower than I had been told but still a good amount of power. People in some of the comments on my video said they were getting close to 30 fpe, this simply wasn't my experience. The trigger on the Swarm was very nice and I was pleased with it's feel and can see bringing the weight down a bit would definitely help improve accuracy. It was set to 1.8lbs, a reasonable weight for a box store gun IMO. As part of a review I never like to adjust things, better to test them straight as they come and allow the performance to speak for itself.

View attachment 187300

View attachment 187323

The accuracy at 50 yards was terrible, I think partially due to the gun not being broken in. I tried many different holds and still....very consistent terrible results. I decided to move the target in to just 25 yards and even those groups were awful and that junk scope certainly didn't help things any.

View attachment 187347

Moving on I decided the gun needed to be used a bit more before I gave my final conclusion to be totally fair with my results. As I had the gun on the table I looked down found that the grip cap had popped off the gun while I was shooting it.

View attachment 187368

This apparently is a place to store a spare magazine, this is a wonderful idea if it actually stayed on the gun. I can't help to think about hiking around on a hunt, going to grab my spare magazine only to find out the cap popped off and it as well as the magazine are long gone. Looking towards to barrel we have something they call the "Whisper Fusion noise suppression" To me this sounds like a fancy word for a moderator.

View attachment 187401

This is a big bulky unit that fixed to the end of the barrel with the front fiber optic sight on top. I honestly couldn't tell you if this works or not as I can't remove it. To me the gun doesn't sound any quieter than any other magnum piston gun but I think the majority of the noise is the piston slamming the airtube. The fiber optic sights on the Swarm really are very nice and work well in low light conditions.

View attachment 187439

After some obvious frustration with the gun I decided to give it a break and to move onto another project for awhile. I ended up going home, shooting a bunch of cheap CHP's through it, cleaned the barrel and made sure everything was nice and tight before heading out again. We went to the desert for a few days where I planned to shoot it some more and to finish up my review of the gun. The accuracy at 50 yards definitely improved and I think that was because I was a bit more familiar with the gun and it had a chance to really start breaking it in. Keep in mind that I don't do 5 shot groups, I do 10 as this to me is a more realistic showing of what a typical end user can expect.....

View attachment 187468

I think with more practice the gun can shoot ok....I use ok very lightly.

PROS

• Lightweight
  • Ergonomic Stock
  • Nice trigger
  • Magazine
  • Anti double load
  • Good Power
  • Included one piece mount
  • Nice fiber optic sights

CONS

• Hard to cock
  • Loud
  • Cap comes off grip
  • Junk Scope with no mildots

I really appreciate Gamo sending me this gun for review but I have to be honest, I was very disappointed with the gun at a price point of $320+,not worth it considering we will have to invest in a scope. Let me know what you guys think, am I being to hard on them? Enclosed is the full experience with this rifle in video form I hope some may find helpful.

Interesting review, not to be argumentative, but I find it odd that a reviewer/gun writer that isn't experienced with Springer or Gas Ram air guns would choose to author an opinion piece on an air rifle technology that he knows very little about, and one that appears to be heavily biased in favor of PCP air guns.
Your review suggests that you expected allot better performance from this GAMO rifle than you experienced, while I wasn't surprised at your findings I was surprised at your expectations for a GAMO, I'll give you that GAMO is not in the same class as Diana or Weirauch, anyone that shoots Springers and higher quality gas ram air guns knows better than to expect excellence from a GAMO.
My experience with GAMO isn't vast, my adult son owns a few GAMO air rifles and I own a GAMO first generation Swarm Bone Collector model, I purchased it the first year they were offered, it's not the most powerful or accurate air rifle that I own but it is fairly light weight and nimble, the 10 shot magazine works flawlessly and it makes for an excellent small game hunting rifle, I've had that GAMO going on five years and it's never failed to function flawlessly, I paid $225.00 new for it, that comes to $45.00 per year, it's still running great so I'd say it was a pretty good investment, though I doubt I'd pay more than that for a GAMO air rifle today.
As far as PCP guns go I know about as much about them as you do break barrel air guns, while I respect their exceptional power and accuracy I don't care for their price points or the support items they need to keep them running, frankly for my interests they are way too specialized, complicated, and sophisticated for needs, being a simple country boy buying an expensive PCP rifle would be like my buying a $100,000,00 sports/racer to go to the super market or Walmart.
What ever floats your boat I suppose, but in the future maybe you ought to stick to writing about what you know best. ;)