• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Traditional Rifle Gamo Swarm Fusion Gen3i .22 $125

Classified Status
SOLD

TC724

Nov 26, 2021
New Castle PA, United States
Unfortunately I am going to be selling some of my favorites here due to some unforeseen circumstances. You can see my other posts on here in regards to this rifle but its very new to me and I do not have many rounds through it. Story is, I need the money or I would not be selling this or any of my others.

This rifle when I first purchased it gave me a headache for finding a pellet it liked until I got it broken in. So far the most consistent is H&N Barracuda HE and the JSB 18.13g. I have killed 2 starlings so far with it and one was at 68 yards (lucky shot). So it performs just as the others like this do. I plan to get rid of this rather quickly so please don't hesitate to shoot me reasonable offers.

I will only accept Paypal or Zelle as payment, and I am not looking to any trades just cash. I will meet in person depending on where you live I can travel a little ways if needed.

FYI: I do not have the original box or paperwork but as I stated you can see from my other posts when I purchased this rifle brand new. See my feedback on previous transactions with members. Also before anyone says anything, yes I did have this and some other rifles posted for possible trade but ended up trading only one, so this has zero to do with any trades or failed trades.

Price: $125
Shipping- Buyer pays, I will assist if beneficial for sale.

Gamo 1.jpeg

IMG_1048.jpeg

Last edited: