• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Gamo Swarm Fox velocities

Thanks 270. Haven't grouped at 20 yards yet, only at 5 yards to get going. It's about 5/8" for 6 shots offhand. And I think most of that is trigger (it's not a 2.5lb AR-15). But I've taken grey squirrels out to 18 yards with a 2" low hold from the Chair Gun app. 

1597269662_10660088215f34669e1cb030.90819986.jpg

Had to look it up, Gas Ram Technology. I knew this would turn into more money. Looks like Stoeger makes a couple of models. Comes with a Picatinny rail, so I have lots of AR-15 scopes laying around, and it says you can leave it loaded for a long time. This model is only $200 with a factory sighted 4x16 scope! I could pop an ant at 50 yards with that glass. Out of stock, of course.... 

https://usa.stoegerairguns.com/s8000-tac-suppressed-airgun

Oh god no. I’m sorry! GRT : Gamo Replacement Trigger. It’s a CDT Charlie Da Tuna product. I’ll always buy GRT-III or 4 for my Gamos. 

Id actually like the model you have. It could be turned into a nice light smooth shooter I believe. I’ll end up with a swarm system eventually. Wouldn’t be surprised if I replaced the gas ram for a spring either. Just to be difficult mostly but also to have more tuning variables.