Tuning Gamo Replay10 Gen 2 magazine problem

I have a rather new Gamo Replay 10 Magnum rifle that came with the Gen2 magazine (inertia is supposed to index the next pellet after a shot).

Lately I've experienced a weird issue with it. It does not always index. To make things weirder, there is no contistancy on this. Yesterday when I took the gun out for shooting, it workd fine for the first hour or so, after that it started to sporadically malfunction. A couple of days before it indexed hardly at all.

It is really annoying, I now need to check after each shot that has the magazine indexed and if it has not the index it manually.

I have search the entire interweb about a spare, but spare magazines are nowhere to be found. I'd hate to take the magazine apart, my prediction is that it would not make things better. 

Has anyone else experienced this, and any tips on how to fix it ?

I had similar issue with a magazine for a different gun and I got in contact with the agn expert here and he told me just loosen the screw or screws a little by up to 1/2 to 1 turn to give it some slack and it worked and if it had a spring inside to give it another 360 degree crank for more tension if loosening the screw or screws doesn't work.

The guy really knows his stuff!

The reason why you have not found any spare magazine is probably because Gamo have not made a specific magazine for the Gamo Replay Gen2. As far as I know it is the same magazine that the Gamo Roadster IGT GEN2 magazine and it is advertised like that, at least, that is what I was told by a seller. I would try to find the spare magazine by this last name if you can not fix yours. It should be cheap, around 12$. Good luck

The reason why you have not found any spare magazine is probably because Gamo have not made a specific magazine for the Gamo Replay Gen2. As far as I know it is the same magazine that the Gamo Roadster IGT GEN2 magazine and it is advertised like that, at least, that is what I was told by a seller. I would try to find the spare magazine by this last name if you can not fix yours. It should be cheap, around 12$. Good luck

At least according to Gamo website (https://www.gamo.com/en/gamo-10x-gen1-gen2-magazines/) they are two diffferent things. The Roadster version is not inertia fed as the Magnum version. It would work, but it would allow for double loads. This would be a recipe for disaster if you have two different types of mags ;-)