N/A gamo pellets safe for benjamin.

17000866383563916879669204365312.jpg

They're safe just not accurate. They have terrible quality control and the pba's don't really carry enough energy to kill something even if you got lucky and hit your target.
Really?? The redfires do pretty dang good in my stuff .. just too costly . 10$ for 125 tin.. ouch there match flathead / wads do fine in pistol. There cheap till you add shipping .

The hunter pellets blow chunks in my stuff , sad.

Honestly I'd just run in Walmart and grab some crisman primer hollowpoints and give em heck...lol.

Really?? The redfires do pretty dang good in my stuff .. just too costly . 10$ for 125 tin.. ouch there match flathead / wads do fine in pistol. There cheap till you add shipping .

The hunter pellets blow chunks in my stuff , sad.

Honestly I'd just run in Walmart and grab some crisman primer hollowpoints and give em heck...lol.
Yeah, I haven't shot those in 10 years, always seemed like a gimmick to me. I forgot gamo owns them now. You are spot on with the CPHP they are way better than anything Gamo makes.

Yeah, I haven't shot those in 10 years, always seemed like a gimmick to me. I forgot gamo owns them now. You are spot on with the CPHP they are way better than anything Gamo makes.
My gamo stuff equally as good as any thing else I shoot .. not to say I've gotten good or bad from any one brand .. just weed out what's good from the not so . If something I don't like it just hits the road .. any brand.

I believe those Benjamin pistols had a brass barrel, I'd just stick to lead. Besides, lead has more weight and should carry more momentum to the target. Either cphp's or any accurate pellet should work, if using a pistol you'd need max pumps and essentially be right on top your quarry. A rifle is almost always a better choice.

Personally I'd have a shovel handy too, if that pistol don't work out as planned you'll figure out why real quick.

Reactions: PEP3
When I decided to get into air rifles again after about a 40 year lay off the first air rifle I bought was GAMO's brandy new to t he market Gen 1 Swarm wood stocked Bone Collector, along with the rifle (purchased directly from GAMO) I also ordered a blister pack of six different tins of GAMO pellets, the Bone Collector air rifle turned out to be ok, but the pellets didn't shoot well at all, not in the GAMO rifle or any other one that I've purchased since, I would not recommend them to anyone, ever.
I have heard that the Red Fire pellets shoot well, but I've never tried them.

Reactions: PEP3
it's a hb 22. I'll check fps. Crossman pointed pellet went to page 46 on book and didn't deform.jsb bounced off but left a dent. I'll just stick to lead and add a Xtra pump.
They will also shoot spitwads ... We use to make them up to shoot carpenter bees in the pole barn shops. ..