Gamo Gamo Magnum GR (.25 cal) very inaccurate?

Not everybody can shoot a magnum springer, of any make, accurately. It requires a trained technique. If a person can shoot a magnum good, he can shoot any springer good. The Gamo Magnum is capable of very precise grouping, so it is up to the shooter to do it correctly. If I do my part, my Gamo Magnum will shoot one hole groups at 25 meter and 20 to 30mm groups at 50 meter. If my concentration is off, the groups get bigger. I can shoot a 20cm x 20cm plate at 100 meter, shooting free hand standing with the Gamo. Yes it does take practice, but is doable.

Reactions: BABz58
Not everybody can shoot a magnum springer, of any make, accurately. It requires a trained technique. If a person can shoot a magnum good, he can shoot any springer good. The Gamo Magnum is capable of very precise grouping, so it is up to the shooter to do it correctly. If I do my part, my Gamo Magnum will shoot one hole groups at 25 meter and 20 to 30mm groups at 50 meter. If my concentration is off, the groups get bigger. I can shoot a 20cm x 20cm plate at 100 meter, shooting free hand standing with the Gamo. Yes it does take practice, but is doable.
After 1000 shots, polishing and removing mag system, it works pretty well. But that really took some work hours. And now I can shoot 13mm group at 45meters. And yes, I can shoot springers and magnums. :)

Reactions: Caliber 22
Hey pal, noticed you "disliked" my Gamo comment. The OP asked for opinions. Had to base it on MY experiences. I even stated it was only my opinion. If YOU'RE having different, more positive experiences I'm glad for you, really. Hope you didn't take my comment personally.

Reactions: (F)Airgunner
Hey pal, noticed you "disliked" my Gamo comment. The OP asked for opinions. Had to base it on MY experiences. I even stated it was only my opinion. If YOU'RE having different, more positive experiences I'm glad for you, really. Hope you didn't take my comment personally.
So, do you feel offended by it? If I don't agree must I then shut up or am I allowed to give my opinion, like you did in that post? Instead of writing a whole paragraph I just clicked the button. Anyway, due to the lack of a "I don't agree" button, the thumbs down button is the next best thing. Or do you want me to do a write-up of all the details why I don't agree based on MY experiences?

So, do you feel offended by it? If I don't agree must I then shut up or am I allowed to give my opinion, like you did in that post? Instead of writing a whole paragraph I just clicked the button. Anyway, due to the lack of a "I don't agree" button, the thumbs down button is the next best thing. Or do you want me to do a write-up of all the details why I don't agree based on MY experiences?
No, no, no, that's not what I'm saying at all. I stated my experience, you stated yours, it's that simple. I don't feel offended by the "dislike" at all. We all have opinions. I meant it when I said I was glad for your good experiences. I stated emphatically that my opinion is just that, my opinion. Why on earth would you think I'd want you to "shut up" about yours? Makes me think you're the one that felt offended. Not my intention to offend anyone on here! Truth be told, I'm just as tired of people being offensive as people looking to be offended. I try not to be in either group 🙂

Last edited:
Reactions: Billinoregon