• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle Gamo Magnum/Fusion/Airmax for PCP

Classified Status
NLA

TC724

Nov 26, 2021
New Castle PA, United States
Recently I have got my wife back into airguns and she only wants to shoot PCPs which is the entire reason for this post. I do not wish to gain anything other than a different gun my wife will shoot regularly.

What I have:
Gamo Magnum Gen3i in .22 cal with or without a Hawke Airmax scope.
Gamo Fusion Gen3i in stock form.

This can be a combo of everything or less depending on the provided trade. This does not imply that I will trade everything for anything.

What I would like: Simply an Umarex Notos, preferably as stock as possible. Besides that gun, anything regulated in .22 cal or larger that has no issues. I prefer something small she can maneuver easily however I will consider just about anything as long as you ask. I am very up to date on airguns and their workings so you won’t have to educate me other than what you are offering.

PS: I will utilize money with a trade if needed but only within reason. I do not want to get my wife an FX Impact so please keep them realistic when asking please. Honesty goes a long way with me, check my previous posts and transactions to see who I am.

I will post more pics if needed but everything in these guns is stock except the AGD trigger mod screw. They are not beat or broken and work as new. I purchased both of them brand new myself.

IMG_0540.jpeg

IMG_0528.jpeg