Gamo Bull Whisper review

JoeWayneRhea

Apr 5, 2015
cdf899e24af7d9f4001d1acec9afc50a.jpg
 https://youtu.be/DldvqdwLQ3M
Hope you guys enjoy , This particular rifle will Really shoot !

another very good vid JOE I look

forward to them ,,GAMO i have had good luck with them ,,i still have a 760 pumpmaster from when i was a kid 35 years old love that gun...then a couple years ago i bought a GAMO Hornet at WALMART i love this gun ,,GAMO is tied together somehow with some popular company cant remember ,maybe BSA,,like you say GAMO is a good break bareel i ended up buying 2 more hornets they were on close out at academy sports like half price the first one i have kicks ass

I've been an outspoken advocate of the lower-cost spring rifles since joining AGN so I'm digging on this series, Joe. You don't bring any "fluff" (Eutsler has forever changed the air gun lexicon) but just shoot the guns, show the results, and pronounce doom on the guilty. I'd been eyeing the Bull Whisper for a while and was convinced it was another quality gun at a budget price; your review cemented that assessment. Thanks for taking on the challenge of producing quality videos with lots of info scattered among the hilarity and scatology. You go man.

"JoeWayneRhea"Thanks Man !!!! I really enjoy making them.. And while the production values may not be up there with others ...I try and make up for it with no BS reviews . Not looking for sponsors or anything like that ...Just having fun doing my thing :)
I don't need flashy things on the screen to keep me entertained with air rifles haha. I enjoy the bs talk. You should do a head to head with some of the cheaper air rifles.