• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Gamo Bone Collector Disassembly

Does anyone have a detailed guide for breaking down a Bone Collector? I am amazed at the accuracy of my little gun, but when I run my finger along the inside of the cocking leaver and back of the barrel I can feel rough edges. I would love to clean those up and re-lube the gun. 

There is a lot of info out there about tuning and lubing an air gun but nothing that I can find that is specific about my gun.

Any help would be appreciated.

Steve

Steve you look at the diagram and you will notice a small relief in the back of those front covers, I would put some tape on the stock and use a small screw driver till you have hem up a little and then continue 

this is the parts diagram page for the Gamo products and the gas piston is not listed

https://enlacesarmasdeaire.blogspot.com/2012/06/partes-de-armas-de-aire.html

the Black Shadow does have a diagram in gas piston, the trigger looks the same or similar

and Steve I'm happy to help but I have general knowledge but no direct knowledge on the rifle persay