• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Gamo Arrow or Umarex Notos

Between those two I would pick the Gamo Urban . Built in the BSA factory in the UK. Really accurate out to 50 . Mine showed up shooting around 23-24 fpe for 30 shots . It's light weight and quiet as well. Handpump friendly with its 100cc resavore and low fill pressure. No reg but has good valving for a low ES .

Between those two I would pick the Gamo Urban . Built in the BSA factory in the UK. Really accurate out to 50 . Mine showed up shooting around 23-24 fpe for 30 shots . It's light weight and quiet as well. Handpump friendly with its 100cc resavore and low fill pressure. No reg but has good valving for a low ES .
Just wait until your Gamo Urban leaks.
I had a Gamo Urban which started leaking and I could not remove the valve screws to replace the orings.
I had to sell it to someone with better skills and tools.

The last air gun I can recommend is the Gamo Urban.

I won't even mention how loud it is and impossible to make it quiet with that moderator glued on to the barrel.
The Gamo Urban should have been called Gamo Rural because it's so loud you need to live in the boonies to be able to shoot it.

I also have a Notos which is regulated and can be tuned from 300 FPS to 800FPS by just replacing the hammer spring.
Now, my Notos is tuned for 50 shots at 690-710 FPS with CPHP.
Good luck replicating that with an unregulated air gun.
My Notos also is so much more quiet than the Gamo Rural/Urban.

Reactions: qball