Gamo Arrow or Umarex Notos

Probably a Notos, although if you're only using iron sights, and have a strict budget, the Arrow might not be a bad choice.
Last i looked the iron sight kit was only 9$ or somthing

Only thing i think umarex should of done was sell the gun in a complete kit / package deal , grips sights , ect.. all in the box.

Last edited:
anyone know if there are any good trigger mods or adjustments to the notos? 4# sounds pretty stiff…
It's a stiff break, but its predictable. I'm getting pellet on pellet accuracy at 35 yards with 18s and 21s, and dime to nickels with cheap crosmans from wally world. Havent touched the trigger adjustment or done anything to mine besides clean the barrel and shoot. I'm running out of squirrels!

Reactions: maxtrouble
anyone know if there are any good trigger mods or adjustments to the notos? 4# sounds pretty stiff…
The trigger adjustment is pretty easy. Just use the supplied allen key and screw in the trigger screw to lighten up the trigger. I've got mine breaking pretty crisply now. I don't have a trigger gauge, but I'd guess it's at about a pound or pound and a half now.