Gamo arrow barrel removal

Ya, gamo is user fix unfriendly..

Its ashame too ive have/ had good gamos that just need a common simple part like a seal and cant .. all i get from them is the you need a ffl to get the part or send it in so there gunsmiths can look at it.. like who are they some guy you yanked off the street in Hicksville Arkansas.?

act like sending me a seal im going to make it in to a weapon of mass desctuction .

I think gamos bad wrap would kinda go away if they offered parts to keep there guns going instead of the hassle.. nice hard hitting gun tossed in the corner over a piston seal

I got a RPLY from Gamo, and they did not mention anything about paid shipping. But they did say to make a warranty case with the seller.
Also i got the rifle from Mundilar in Portugal, on the other side of EU from Denmark, but then at 1/2 the price

They want me to RMA it, which i think is unsustainable sending it that far again, even if shipping is paid for

The rifle also come with a complete set of O-rings.

Will have to contact Mundilar in Portugal, but it would be so more easy and environmental friendly if my friend could just send the rifle to a Danish dealer, which there are many off, it would also be cheaper for Gamo if they pay shipping, CUZ some how sending from here way more expensive than anywhere else in the world it seem.
Visiting my M8 tomorrow and then my engineer eyes and brain will take a closer look at the damn thing, before i help him get Mundilar involved CUZ my friends English skills at least in regard to spelling is lacking.

Dont feel bad , being a American my english and spelling skills lack too.

Ya, here gamo usa on that pretty cut and dry easy. Ive used the warranty once and they did me right. The test about getting a simple part is dismal to fix yourself . Thats taboo for gamo usa.

They seeme to make stuff to prevent self fix , pretty much go out of there eay dreaming up ways to make a gun un- self fix ...lol

Okay we gotten smarter here, wouldn't you know the breech O-ring, it is on the probe and so not in the barrel, which make it a breeze to replace.
It really do not look as the Arrow are meant to be taken apart, or the barrel taken out, then again with the breech O-ring in that location ( 2 X 1.25 mm size )
Well who need removable barrel on a basement prize gun.

Now we just need to procure the O-rings, so my buddy is ordering online from a in country seller, so hopefully he can be joining me at the range Friday.
CUZ i got my new scope today, and Friday and Saturday seem manageable in regard to weather, so some lead for sure have to fly.

Actually the breech O-ring on the probe,,,,,, why dont others do that, make replacement SO MUCH easier to do.
PS: the point of the pellet probe though,,,,,, WELL OKAY was what i said when i saw it.

Reactions: Hateful McNasty