Minor
Just ordered a mach 1 in .22. Looking at a hw50 .177 next for my nicer rifle. What issues do you have with your hws?
Well, spring dont last , but i do shoot a lot so shot count can be more then average person.. the r9 barrel had some kinda hard jb weld like stuff in it took 2 days of soaking, scrubbing to soften it up to get it cleaned out. The typical hw / R gun things like screws come loose . Now when i stopped scoping it the screes never came loose put a scope back on and they work loose ..lol. No loctite without scope as well.. then a minor thing i just posted on was the r front globe slipped in its dovetail like a loose scope does on a springer.. had to improvise to stop that. Now it stays where i put it.

In all i guess the short life of the factory spring. ( Opinion).

The gamo rear sight was bad lots of loose play in the blade part , but the newer guns got a improved rear sight on them.. ya my gamo took a pounding for 4 years so its done well holding up.. near a zero maintenance gun.. breech seal material not best. But just ok. Then the cat trigger,. Cant , Adjust, Trigger.. ya it's a hard puller.. i never tried the screw trick/ mod . It maybe the thing on ot to do . Just never did it..

I guess they all got some nit pick things. Just wish i could get a new piston seal for the gamo its due.. that custom air seals Australia will not teply to any email i send on getting one .(3). Dont get why they dont ? Maybe my money no good ?