Game Changer in Benchrest Scopes

How close to the target can you stay in focus?
I've only shot it at 100 yard range. It will certainly focus at 100+ yrards. However, it is digital zoom so it will get a little grainy the more zoom you use. I'm taking the scope and AEA Challenger Elite 357 to the 200 yard range tomorrow to see how it does. I will follow-up.

It appears all crosshair adjustments are made electronically instead of mechanically (as in an erector tube)?

So it looks like no more optically centering the scope before hand, no more using drooper mounts or adjustable mounts to align the scope to the barrel (for those break barrel with severe droop)? Calibrate on a level surface then move the scope in a figure 8 fashion and it's centered?

Looks like it was purpose built for PB or PCP.

Wonder if this will survive on a Magnum Springer?

What's the minimum focus at 52X? 10 yards?

Last edited:
Reactions: .20calguy
It appears all crosshair adjustments are made electronically instead of mechanically (as in an erector tube)?

So it looks like no more optically centering the scope before hand, no more using drooper mounts or adjustable mounts to align the scope to the barrel (for those break barrel with severe droop)? Calibrate on a level surface then move the scope in a figure 8 fashion and it's centered?

Looks like it was purpose built for PB or PCP.

Wonder if this will survive on a Magnum Springer?

What's the minimum focus at 52X? 10 yards?

I would agree this scope is built for rimfire and PCP rifles; not for break barrels.
Good question on the minimum focus.... I've asked the manufacture and I will follow-up.

Reactions: JP806TX
How much better is the image quality through the actual scope compared to the video on the screen, mainly at very high power? I am not usually a person that would even consider a scope like this since I have zero interest in shooting at night but because I am left eye dominate and shoot right-handed the thought of not having to close my left eye to shoot and just use a tablet screen intrigues me for sure.

How much better is the image quality through the actual scope compared to the video on the screen, mainly at very high power? I am not usually a person that would even consider a scope like this since I have zero interest in shooting at night but because I am left eye dominate and shoot right-handed the thought of not having to close my left eye to shoot and just use a tablet screen intrigues me for sure.
It is considerably better that what goes to the screen at higher zoom levels. The colors in the actual view finder are more vibrant and have better contrast. I'm going to spend a lot more time with the scope and determine if it will replace my NightForce NX8 on my competition FX M3 30 Cal. Taking the NightForce off would be a big leap of faith that I'm not sure I can do. Lots more range time for me.

Reactions: Raydee38
I like to zoom in to the max at 100 to see the edges in the hole, not many x50 scopes can do that.
I would imagine that digital zoom may end up with pixel size larger then a hole? 4K is marketing bogus but lets hear it from the OP.
See the attach photo. I was at the 100 yard range yesterday and the photo I believe was zoomed to full power (52X). There will always be pixilation on a digital zoom, but in my opinion the ability to pull in a small target from 100 yards out and really get good reticle placement is amazing on this scope.

100 Yard Zoom.png

Reactions: pan60