• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

FYI:Taipen big price drop?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hoping they and there Chinese frends be sended you nicer assembly gun than they sale us. No needed to denying this gun costing high money.

30d94210e31e.jpg

Sergey, thanks for sharing. Stock gun regulator looks brutal as reported by Sniperqty. "Reduktor" = regulator in English. You should post a link where people can order regulators for these guns as well as needed upgrades you Russian guys do to these guns to bring them up to expected standards. A number of guys report random POI shifts when shooting these air rifles.

Once again 3rd hand and 4th hand knowledge. Just like telephone game. Then throw in some language translation and there u have it.

You don't own a mutant and have no clue. Sniperqty is not in this to help out airgunners. He is in it to line his pockets.

Like others that have spoke here with first hand knowledge I will agree. The mutant regulator is one of the Best. The std mutant is the most efficient bullpup out there ... with only a 200 cc tube it is capable of around 60 shots from a 220 bar fill at 890 fps.

Not sure who did you guys wrong or what your problem is but the mutant is a great little gun and is gaining popularity.

LET IT GO.

Turboken77, I agree with you. They made people believe they are getting Daystate and FX quality air rifles. Based on everything that was shown by actual owners how parts are made now we know that that was a myth.

What company would use Chinese barrels mislabeled as made in Germany and tell dealers they were CZ barrels? Only a Dishonest one. So why support this company at all when in the West we have different moral standards and much better air rifle brands to choose from?

Joe Rhea, When this guy Dimitri stole design work and went into production did he think or have a conscience what he was doing? As I understand in his Ukraine this is considered normal to raider somebody's business. Was he concerned at all that he just put someone out of work? But we are not discussing this how they do business there. Someone from their side might know more then what was posted.

People do have problems with these rifles, and not just with barrels, and guys like you try to cover it up and give us negative accuracy rating on this forum, which is strange to see from a fellow air gunner. You think you know more then Sniperqty about air rifles? His opinion is very respected these days. He borescoped the entire gun not just the barrel. Isn't that enough information?

You guys won't even listen to those in the States that have perfect Taipan Mutant experiences. I'm one of them. The gun is superb in every way. You want to listen to guys half way around the world that, out of the kindness of their hearts, want to inform us naive American that the Mutants are inferior. Since when would anyone from Kuwait or Russia care about if you spend your money on a sub par product. There are many who have shared their first hand experience, from right here in the States, that have explained that their Mutants are freaking awesome. I'm done with this topic, as I am not going to waste anymore energy on it. 

They may even come without regulators, eh? Might as well label these air rifles as made in CHUEUSA (China/Ukraine/EU/USА) right from the start.

You said it best mate, no one actually speaking about the end consumers that were sold inferior products. Instead, all we read about from these Taipan promoters is a constant attempt to cover up the true story.

BlizzardI would like information on where to get Taipan upgrade parts from. My gun is not working well at all velocity keeps climbing. Barrel was replaced already. Thanx

Judging from some of your other post and the way you have worded this statement... I'm thinking this is just another assassination attempt at the mutant.

If I'm wrong sorry but there has been way too much mud slinging goin on around here .

It's more of the timing that anything.

Reactions: BigTinBoat
Status
Not open for further replies.