• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

FYI:Taipen big price drop?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am seeing price reduction in Europe on these as well mate. Significant price drop indeed, eh? These new air rifle manufacturers are a bit unrealistic with their starting price policy. I wonder what will happen to those mates that have paid 1500 euro/dollars for these. Will these people get a partial refund from dealers or the manufacturer?

And how is this any different then the price drop of the cricket from $1800 or so down to 1250$?

Or the drop of the the FX BOBCAT from 2000$ down 350$?

Market pressure pure and simple....

Meanwhile your "FRIEND" sniperqty has direct relations with airgun technology and he is only dealer of vulcan In kuwait. U want vulcan in Kuwait u pay $1980.00

While he makes video to try and degrade other brands....

I am more than happy to see the price drop !! I paid more than that for mine but am not sorry a BIT !! Maybe this will get price to a point that more guys will give this little bullpup a Chance !!
I held off on Crickets for a long time simply because I couldn't stomach 2000$ for a pellet gun . Now I LOVE the Kalibrgun rifles ( have one at Ernest's right now ) . No gun is perfect by any means . But the constant negative talk from just a small handful has me scratching my head . IMO the Air Arms rifles are overpriced . But the market says otherwise . To each his own ')

Have to agree with Glad to see prices coming down on some imports. Even if you MUST have a$2,000 airgun lower costs certainly make getting new folks involved easier.
Prices change, many reasons. Prices on AA rifles have more than doubled in the last 7 or so years, people buy them. The Bam50/51 hit the market at over $400.00 ( and being the lowest cost pre-charged they did sell) then closed out at $200.00. The AR6 pistol closed out at $300.00 when discontinued, then when resurrected sold for $600.00 and due to ????? it sold well briefly. There is nothing truly new in airguns, too many people with too many ideas have come before us. Don't like the current price, don't buy.
Airguns are for improving your shooting skill, and, fun. They are not needed. Have fun, be happy, shoot some more, be happy.

John

Very good news. I was lucky and bought my Crickets almost two years and cost € 1000 and never had a single problem with it, air and pellets and shoot.Anyone now buys a Crickey for 1100 euros, two weeks bought a Fx 500 regulated in Spain for just over 900 euros. The Fx bobcat keeps the same price last year when it was launched between 1300 and 1400 euros being the last year of this version to be sold for 900 euros in cal.177. In short sells very keeps prices up or, if not sold friends have to lower even if the product is good or even better than the competition. My impression of the mutant and the Vulcan is an evolution of my Cricket. I am not saying as it were a bad thing. I loved put the hand in either of the two. The Vulcan is for sale in my country for 1,500 euros ..... It costs 50% more than my Cricket cost me. Is just impossible to buy a it is almost the price of an Impact's crazy the price of two weapons.

I don't think the price for the Mutants has actually dropped anywhere in the U.S. other than Top Gun. And this deal is a sale on a certain number of units that they are putting together. They state that they stuck a deal on a number of short & standard mutants that are coming without barrels. They will source barrels from a manufacturer in Czeck Rep. They do not name the manufacturer but explain that they have used these barrels for many years. 

Yeah Airslinger , Ernest made a 30 caliber Shorty . I'm thinking of asking him how much to make me a 25 cal standard .
If you haven't seen what he can do to a gun you can't appreciate it till you do ! Yeah man don't hesitate at ALL to deal with Peter . He's the one who bailed me out when I broke my Cricket cocking plate . He mailed it before he had even received payment . Class act !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.