FYI on group buy of 3rd party Urban mags

Just an fyi that on another forum there is a group buy being arranged for a machinist to make some 3rd party Urban mags. These will be 9-shot with the 10th hole being blocked (to prevent double-loading of pellets). They will run $33 each and I believe there is a max order amount for this first run of 30 pieces (and a min of 20, which is close to being met). Here is the thread if you are interested in picking one up: https://www.gatewaytoairguns.org/GTA/index.php?topic=143015.0
(I hope I am allowed to post a link to a thread on a different forum here - if not, my apologies)

Why would you want to close off the 10th hole? (not because of double loading, you can do that with the other 9 pellets...) The counter on the side of the mag shows clearly how many pellets you have left.
And why have them made 3rd party for more or less the same price as the regular magazines? (€28.60 equals about US$34) True you gotta pay shipping from Spain to the US, but if you order 30 pieces (as the 3rd party deal speaks about) I bet you could negotiate a nice reduction in price or at least free shipping ...)
https://www.carabinasypistolas.com/en/gamo_bsa_multi_shot_magazine.php

Hi Martin,
Sorry about the miscommunication on the 10th hole in the magazine. It is *not* to prevent double-loading as you say. I meant to write that it prevents dry-firing, which of course isn't harmful, just wasteful of air. My apologies for that.
As far as price, the mags I've seen here in the US cost $50 ($49.99) - and I've never seen them for less anywhere that I can order from. I hadn't seen your link above - but it comes to 34 euros ($41 USD) to ship to the UK. When I put in the US as the destination, the shipping charges go up to a truly amazing 80 euros! That's ridiculous. So the reason you would purchase this from a 3rd party here in the US is because the price is indeed less - and from what I've been told about this machinist, the quality will also be far higher.