• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.
I have owned 5 (Ultimate .22, Verminator Extreme MK II .25, Warcat.25, Wildcat MKII .30 and Streamline .22). All were flawless out of the box and the durability were fine for hunting, which is mostly what I use mine for. Very easy to cock and most importantly-accurate. Never had to send one back for repair.

Pay no attention to a handful of dummies who abuse everything they own, and think they can drop, drill, grind, lathe and modify, and then when things go wrong want to blame the manufacturer. If they were the great engineers, machinists and modifiers they think they are, why don't they build their own airgun from scratch?

Reactions: AirGunShooter
While he’s asking about the new barrel system can someone please give me exact measurements of barrels, liners OD at receiver please? I have an FX Elite and would like to know if it’s easier to put new barrel/liner in or keep having blanks turned for it. 

If you’re unfamiliar with The Elite it’s a rarer model I wish they still made. It’s single shot, which is probably what killed sales but flow through bolt. No transfer port. Quick change to anything with 4 grub screws. I admit I’d rather seen them threaded in like some BSA’s. Great gun though and sought after like Tarantula is. I really wish they’d do even a commerative run of both.

For hunting or anything else I have no complaints. I have heard some tunes say they’re innovative but tricky with a lot of small parts. That’s something I don’t like in anything. But FX rose to the top in power & efficiency over 10 years ago so they’re doing something right.

In my humble opinion though no PCP beats the tank like build of original Theoben Rapids. My advice to myself is find ANY AZ Rapid, .177, .22, or .25 lefty/ambidextrous stock, don’t care much which side bolts on. 

I only have a Royale 500 (.25) & Boss (.30). They are the simplest, most accurate, trouble free & reliable guns I've ever owned. Wouldn't trade 'em for ANYTHING & that's the truth! Couldn't care less about more bells & whistles. Can't speak to more adjustability on the other models & benchrest type shooting as virtually ALL my shooting is hunting. If hunting is your main goal too I couldn't recommend these more highly. 

I love my FX Dream Tac, I have three barrels for it, it uses AR grips and stocks (stock not included with rifle)...

1570885879_16818233375da1d0f7c64f23.67861288_IMG_1401.JPG

I don't see too many of these out there yet, I'm building mine into a purpose built 100 Meter rifle... It's getting there...

Ken