• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

OK here's the question FX dreamline versus FX impact for competition pros and cons

• Looking for real world experience pros and cons not too knowledgeable on the FX line

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Looking for real world experience pros and cons not too knowledgeable on the FX line

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Theeecis no comparison to the two. I have them both. The Dreamline is very accurate and very smooth, and I enjoy owning it. It is much more simple in design and construction.

The Impact is another entire level of sophistication, more o-rings to maintain, but is nearly infinitely tunable to any desired scenario. If I could only have one it would be the Impact.

What competition?
Dreamline is a sporter style, the size is nice for field use. A similar type rifle with a better design is the Airmaks Katran. The Dreamline magazine rides high and requires higher rings than maybe your scope even requires.

The Impact has been proven in competition. If it’s PRS style, many prefer a more traditional rifle style like the Pantera or King.