• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

FX "winged" pellets ?

Hello , I've heard that FX had improved the quality of their pellets with better process , new dies , etc.... so I ordered a tin of .22 18grs , and that's what I get
IMG_2090.JPG

About one pellet on twenty had these "wings" . I don't know how they do the quality control , but I can affirm that there's a problem , at least in the box I get !!!! I throwed the entire box to the trash.......unless FX tried a new kind of "winged pellets" ? I should try to shoot them , maybe ..... 😄 .

Hello , I've heard that FX had improved the quality of their pellets with better process , new dies , etc.... so I ordered a tin of .22 18grs , and that's what I get
View attachment 393988
About one pellet on twenty had these "wings" . I don't know how they do the quality control , but I can affirm that there's a problem , at least in the box I get !!!! I throwed the entire box to the trash.......unless FX tried a new kind of "winged pellets" ? I should try to shoot them , maybe ..... 😄 .
Shocking, 😯.
Lately I'm shooting more and more H&N.

Reactions: BSJ and HN Sport
FX customer service has been really great, in my experience, so why not send them an email containing this info & pics (FXUSA)? Couldn't hurt & you might be surprised. That's a pretty unacceptable ratio considering cost of pellets now! Even though JSB manufactures the pellets FX would probably make it right to keep their rep untarnished.

Reactions: Ranchibi
FX customer service has been really great, in my experience, so why not send them an email containing this info & pics (FXUSA)? Couldn't hurt & you might be surprised. That's a pretty unacceptable ratio considering cost of pellets now! Even though JSB manufactures the pellets FX would probably make it right to keep their rep untarnished.
I myself do not own an FX but my friend has 2, a Crown MK1 and an M3...Crown had a major issue with the reg/breech fitting and FX installed a brand new breech/ receiver for minimal cost (I did the leg work as he is far from any dealer), FX takes care of their customers, so like Gerry mentioned above give FX a jingle.....