Fx Wildcat

For all of you waiting for your Wildcat, your wait is over. I stopped by AOA this afternoon and found out the FX shipment had only just arrived. I got to hold and fondle a spanking new .22 Wildcat in the flesh and boy oh boy, is it SWEET! So light and easy to maneuver. I was told most of the staff will be working over the weekend to process and prepare the guns for shipment on Monday. I asked if any had been shipped out yet and was told that not one has been shipped. Bitfrost, I don't know how you got yours ahead of everyone else so you have to tell us your secret.By the way, I asked when the next FX shipment is going to arrive and was told not for a couple months. Anyways, those of you that got your orders in early, you are in for a treat.

Interesting! Bergen is very prone to rainy weather. You must have had a lucky break:)

As I posted earlier I glued the stud into place. This morning I popped out the arms on the bipod and it took the stud rught out, and a piece of stock with it. Must try to glue it back again, but I'm not very happy..:(
Ill be shooting with bags today as I dont want to tamper with it again just yet.

Just shot 8 shots! It's incredibly quiet! And the trigger is so smooth. Light first stage, and a little pull/touch of a second stage. It's instinctive!
I did not get my scope for some reason and I cant use the Centerpoint scope with the mounts I have so there will sadly be more waiting.
The action/bolt is very smooth, and the magazine just cycles without fault. Dont know what more to say other than damnit, I want my scope!

"travels4fun"For all of you waiting for your Wildcat, your wait is over. I stopped by AOA this afternoon and found out the FX shipment had only just arrived. I got to hold and fondle a spanking new .22 Wildcat in the flesh and boy oh boy, is it SWEET! So light and easy to maneuver. I was told most of the staff will be working over the weekend to process and prepare the guns for shipment on Monday. I asked if any had been shipped out yet and was told that not one has been shipped. Bitfrost, I don't know how you got yours ahead of everyone else so you have to tell us your secret.By the way, I asked when the next FX shipment is going to arrive and was told not for a couple months. Anyways, those of you that got your orders in early, you are in for a treat.
Thanks Travels4fun,
That's really good news! I'll have to put my wife on standby to answer the phone. I've got surgery Monday, getting all my wisdom teeth removed. Figures! They'll be calling everyone on Monday and I won't be able to talk! LOL! :D 
Bitfrost, Thank you for doing what you can to keep us informed on your experience. 
Tom

Some further detail on the AOA guns. According to the rep I talked to, they are going to test each and every gun -- and they have a total of 100 Wildcats (mix of 22 and 25).

As they have guns tested, they are going to call each and every preorder customer in the order they came in. For instance, I know I am preorder #24. I will be the 24th call.

You will be able to confirm your purchase, add a scope, magazine or ammo, etc. If you have decided to switch from 22 to 25 or vice versa, you can do that too.

He cautioned that testing 100 guns is a major undertaking and it would likely be a couple weeks before they were all shipped out. He said the first 25 calls or so should be early next week. 

Now you know everything I know.

John

"travels4fun"AOA will keep a portion of the first shipment of 150 rifles and the rest will be allocated to various re-sellers throughout the country. Considering the buzz and hype around the Wildcat, I imagine if you haven't already got a deposit down on one, you'll have to either wait for the next shipment or try your luck contacting every re-seller to see if you can get one from their initial allocation.
Just wondering?