FX Wildcat vs Impact, (comparison tangent), balance about the horizontal axis...

New member though been around air guns 15+ years now...

Bull pups fascinate me, love the compact concept of a full length rifle barrel in such a tidy package, hoping to become as satisfied with the BP concept as my original fascination led me though having dabbled with the MDRL using a .25" Synrod my early fascination received a shot of reality in gun balance that I was totally unawares of, top heaviness. With the MDRL Syn-rod package balance along the horizontal plane (laterally) is "great", as I expected from the BP design, it's the balance vertically about the longitudinal axis that I am struggling with, (it's flippen top heavy now, obviously optics and height of optics play a role, that aside it is much more top heavy than it was in the original stock or other traditional designs and for me pushing 50, this top heaviness is uncomfortable). Not taking away from the MDRL stock, it is an amazing piece of craftsmanship, the trigger linkage actually improves trigger feel if you prefer light crisp triggers, fit and finish is first rate, aesthetics are incredible, though the gun is noticeably more top heavy when handling, an attribute I didn't expect or hear about nor realize, and is uncomfortable to me, especially compared to a traditional gun/air rifle.
In not wanting to let go of my fascination with the BP design I've been Eyeballing the FX Wildcat and Impact, leaning heavily towards the Wildcat though in my searches after watching Tomincos 4th video in his Impact thread, (excellent video Tominco, thank you), the Wildcat having its action noticeably higher up in relation to the grip vs the Impact indicates, to me any how, that the Wildcat would be noticeably more "top heavy" when handling, shooting off hand, etc.
For those that have handled both, and especially if also handled the MDRL Marauder BP, I would like to hear your take on the balances of these guns about the horizontal axis, (top heaviness).

Thank you,
Paul

Thanks BRAAP! :) I'm glad my videos helped you out. 
I should have my Impact back from Ernest in a few days. I'll try to... "weigh in" with my opinion afterwards. I never really took notice of the top weight. But, like you said, it can depend on the size and height of the scope. 
I should be abe to run a direct comparison between the two since I have 2 Athlon scopes already mounted and ready to go. 
Tom