• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

FX Wildcat Video Review (The "freaking long" version)

Mine is coming soon and this was a nice buildup for that!
A bit of a downer with the people having troubles out of the box which is a great benefit of this site in terms of info exchange but made me a bit nervous in terms of whether I get a "good one" or not.
I liked seeing a recap well done which outlined all the benefits of the gun in my eyes that made it the right choice for me in terms of platform.
Reading threads on here sure does remind one of how different peoples needs/wants are and how they view the same item so differently.
I wanted light weight and some do not. I wanted a pre adjusted gun with a moderator but many on here like to tinker more, and on and on.
Back in the day in Colorado when I brought my first hunting rifle after moving there from New Zealand my friends (cowboys) were gob smacked when I chose out of all those rifles a Savage 30.06 with a plastic stock and scope package for under $300.00!
Was a great light rifle and I was confident I would hit my animal where I wanted around 250 yards over and over, and I did.
That rifle looked the same the day I sold it and shot the same as the day I got it.
I guess I always was a bit of a composite stock buyer....

I thought you were more in love with AirArms than any other make. I subscribed to your YouTube channel for the awesome vids and information you supply.
My Wildcat is in .25 caliber and via Airguns of Arizona purchased additional add-on shroud components. I found however that I did not want the additional length and left the add-ons off. This rifle and the Bobcat (.22) shoots better than I can handle them. No regrets in the make or the vendors.
Please do a review on the FX Impact. 

Loved the review Matt! I have a .25 from the first U.S. shipment and a .22 from the third. They love the JSB 16's,18's and .25's. On Teds recommendation I ordered the JSB .25 heavies and can't wait to try them. LIKE YOU SAID IT IS REALLY HARD TO FIND ANYTHING WRONG WITH THESE RIFLES EXCEPT MAYBE MAG SIZE. It is even harder to explan to someone who has not held or shot a wildcat how awesome they are but you did a great job.