• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Fx wildcat trigger questions

I just got a wildcat and am wondering how to move the trigger forward? It is set to far back (close to the grip). I'm guessing it involves adjusting the rod that connects it to the action? Also I notice that mine has the first style clevis that were known for breaking, any idea where I can buy a better clevis? Thanks for your help!

I have watched all of AOA's videos on the wildcat. I did try loosening up the clamps around the tube to slide that whole piece forward and it did straighten my trigger out but then my stock screws wouldn't fit. I think the only way to do it is to adjust using the linkage rod but I don't want to take apart the flimsy clevis until I have a better replacement. Does anybody have a link of where I can buy a new clevis? Thanks for the responses so far!

Problem solved by disconnecting the rear clevis on the trigger linkage and turning it to reduce the length which pulled the trigger away from the grip. Now my trigger post is vertical instead of angled back towards the rear. Take care if you try this as the parts seem VERY delicate. I had to apply a little heat to the locking nut to get it to move.