• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle FX Wildcat Sniper MK3 .25

Classified Status
SOLD

CS-315

Nov 1, 2023
Baltimore
Very good condition wildcat MK3 sniper in .25. Lights out pellet shooter, but I set it up to shoot slugs. Shoots NSA 26.8 in .249 like it was made to!

Regulator at 150 with hammer tuned for max power (large versatility on power settings with a simple twist of the wheel.) Onsetting 4, it shoots the NSA 26.8 around 990FPS. This would be capable of shooting much heavier slugs, I didn’t want to sacrifice the shot count and I’m quite happy with stopping power as it is.

No secrets with FX, but the stock on these feels amazing. Trigger is superb. It’s also a very quiet gun, the sound of a slug impact is far louder than the rifle itself.

There is one small mark on the cheek area, and another small one on the end of the barrel shroud. Both are barely noticeable and it is pretty clean other than that.

-Huma regulator (original included)
-Huma power plenum
-Additional power plenum on the end of the air tube for more air supply.
-Huma dual transfer port
-STX barrel liner (can shoot pellets and slugs)
-2 full oring kits
-FX by Donnyfl moderator
-Barrel band
-Huma gauges
-Saber picatinny clamp
3D printed dual magazine older

Comes with:
-3 magazines
-stock gauges
-stock barrel with carbon fiber liner
-Lots of O-rings of various types, 2 full kits
-fill probe
-barrel bands
-Picatinny mount (need to mod stock to install) and sling mount (also need to mod stock to install)
-I will include a full box of NSA 26.8 slugs.

Comes with everything you’ll need besides a scope.

Reason for selling: I got addicted to air rifles way too fast and got obsessed with maximum performance when I didn’t need it. This is honestly overkill for what I do and I don’t even have the skills to use this PCP to its full potential

Looking to get 1200, open to reasonable offers but I don't mind keeping it.

IMG_4044.jpeg

IMG_4045.jpeg

IMG_4043.jpeg

IMG_4041.jpeg

IMG_4049.jpeg

IMG_4042.jpeg

72195073459__D0E9D2F8-7A33-42FA-ADFA-C85A0F85B3A7.jpeg

Last edited: